Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lenovo Thinkpad 10 $600 for slate and keyboard, comes with a Wacom active digitizer.

The T100 doesn't have a full sized keyboard like the Venue 11 Pro, doesn't have an active digitizer (for notes), and doesn't have a keyboard battery. On the other hand, the connection between the keyboard and slate is poor on the Venue 11 Pro and the active digitizer is garbage. On the bright side, the Venue 11 Pro's keyboard and mouse pad are godly (compared to the ASUS's mouse pad problems).
    Last edited by yurano; 2014-08-24 at 07:48 PM.

I'm leaning more towards the surface atm, however I have $400 worth of best buy cards so if best buy doesn't price match to the $650 for the surface I may go with the Dell v11p

- - - Updated - - -

So microsoft ended their promo yesterday...Im probably going with the dell. Last question, is there any smaller sized external hard drives you can recommend? Just looking to store games on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have older versions of both of these but they're still functioning.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822236517
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822178245
    Sucks the promo ended though =\

Gaming with an external is very weird but it's not impossible I suppose.

I dont want to load everything up on a 64gb tab tho =/

- - - Updated - - -

especially with me wanting to test wow out on it. The game is what now like 23gb?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's understandable, just kinda weird in my opinion. I'm just scared of something accidentally pulling it out.

I have a lot of time in between classes where its not worth it to drive home since I commute. If can sit in a wendys and get some dailies done wont matter how weird itll be haha. Thank you all for the help tho.