Deleted

Moonkin in WoD/PvP wise

Hello guys, I'm rolling new char for WoD. Can't decide if I should roll moonkin or ret pally. Can you give me some feedback on moonkin in beta now? PvP as well as PvE-wise, but more PvP oriented. How is our mobility and dps? Is that still viable in 3s? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmocd4ed66e8b3; 2014-08-23 at 01:47 AM.

Mobility? -> Are you a hunter? Yes? Good
    Mobility? -> Are you a hunter? No? Bad.

It's just a massive CC fest, and things die slowly.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really mastered the new playstyle but we lost a lot of defensive and "Oh shit" cooldowns as boomkin. If you didn't take renewal, you have no way of boosting your health back up from low without some kind of proc (Owlkin?) at level 100.

Essentially we lost: NS-HT/Symbiosis/Might of Ursoc in exchange for a 30-second CD barkskin. That, combined with our "more casting" playstyle, makes me worried. I've had the opportunity to play boomy on beta but not in instanced PvP just yet.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Thanks for that. I still can't decide if roll frost mage or moonkin for WoD. Maybe piece of advice?

Deleted
    Boomkin all the way even though i think they will become more healing depending than ever with the removal of a couple of defensives.

As it looks now mages will once again but the preeminent casters because of their combination of mobility and survival. I for one will be focusing on Mythic raiding on my druid. I'll let my rogue or mage be my goto PvP class, maybe warlock but that looks exceptionally doubtful now.

That being said I highly doubt boomy will be bad, it will actually probably be just behind mages. Every other caster looks abysmal. Well I have no idea how ele sham are doing but meh.

Deleted
    I've heard that both boomies and ret are looking good in MoP, I'd say it's down to whether to pref range or melee