Destruction Warlock Looking for a Change

Hey everyone! I am currently in search of a new guild and server to play on. I am currently an Alliance player, but I am looking to go back to Horde after switching back at the end of BC.

I am mainly looking for a guild that has a large social scene, as I enjoy hanging out in Vent/Mumble shooting the breeze with people.

I would also like to do some raiding. Doesn't have to be anything hardcore, but at least have a competent base group.

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

Hey there, OGNPC!

Check us out at our thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-prep-for-WoD

We just recently moved back horde, ourselves!

Lets chat if interested! Thanks!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Hello, we would love to have a chance to speak with you. We are part of the largest meta guild on Stormrage. Our Horde side 25 man team converted from a sucessful 10 man a few weeks back. We are a fun loving, 18+ group who helps and supports each other. Our guild(s) offer more then raiding including a weekly lotto, races, and many other guild activities. We support our raiders with gems, enchants, pots, flasks, and guild repairs during raid times.

Highly Inappropriate
    <Dark Side of Opponent>
    25 Man Casual / Semi Hardcore
    Progression: 14/14 SoO 10m 13/14 SoO 25m
    Raid Leader(s): Valgasm/Valrotica(10/14H), Doolin(9/14H), Beansi
    Battletags: valbot1982#1432
    Raid Nights: Sat & Sun
    Raid Times: 7pm-10:30pm EST
    Recruiting:
    Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin(BONUS os Resto)
    Healer druid or pally

We've expanded to 25m, accepting applications for ranged dps. Need bench players immediately! (Will consider all qualified applicants.) Must be 560+ w/ cloak or close to it.(negotiable)

For more information please visit us at www opponent-guild com and apply today.