Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Does anyone stream Resto during raid testing?

I haven't seem to find one yet, on Twitch or Hitbox. I asked in the 6.0 Resto thread, but didn't get a response. I'm wanting to see how much the healing style has changed and where the numbers are coming from now. I also need to stop being indecisive on what class I'm going to play for Warlords. Thanks to anyone that can supply a link. :D

I uploaded some mythic testing videos to https://www.youtube.com/user/KoorEpidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    I uploaded some mythic testing videos to https://www.youtube.com/user/KoorEpidemic.
    Thanks for sharing this content, it looks like Rshaman is not in a great shape. It's not looking very fun, and can't keep up with other healer unless you pop HTT

There is a big difference between our state in the previous and latest build. In the previous one (Flamebender Ka'graz, Beastlord Darmac, and Oregorger) there was a bug in which along with removing ancestral vigor, by mistake the rest of our purification passive buffs were removed. In the latest build (The Butcher, Twin Orgon, Gruul), that bug was fixed, and in addition chain heal was buffed.

There is a big difference between our state in the previous and latest build. In the previous one (Flamebender Ka'graz, Beastlord Darmac, and Oregorger) there was a bug in which along with removing ancestral vigor, by mistake the rest of our purification passive buffs were removed. In the latest build (The Butcher, Twin Orgon, Gruul), that bug was fixed, and in addition chain heal was buffed.
    Oh, ok I guess that should bring the sham close to the top then ! since it wasnt so far away.

Gameplay-wise, it is fun and enjoyable?

At the moment it looks like CH spam all the way, while keeping healing rain down if we're stacked.
    But then again this pretty much summarizes live 25 man shaman gameplay as well.
    10 man was much more fun to heal, there single target heals and riptide mattered much more.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment it looks like CH spam all the way, while keeping healing rain down if we're stacked.
    But then again this pretty much summarizes live 25 man shaman gameplay as well.
    10 man was much more fun to heal, there single target heals and riptide mattered much more.
    Yeah, I've healed 11/14H on 10m in SoO just by being the alt healer. I really enjoy the 10m aspect where you keep rains down where most of the people will be, riptide the tanks/people that spike, and maybe a healing surge when someone gets low.

The 25m aspect can't be too bad, at least people will be in my healing rains.

Also, EXTREMELY off topic. I clicked on your armory; is the 15k haste BP worth it in 10M? I'm currently running 9k for the extra HST tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    Also, EXTREMELY off topic. I clicked on your armory; is the 15k haste BP worth it in 10M? I'm currently running 9k for the extra HST tick.
    In 10M I usually went mastery/haste. I had mana problems when I tried 15K haste.
    In 25 man I found mastery to be less useful, I converted some of it into crit, which allowed me to sustain mana with higher haste levels.