Keybinding help.

I'm currently leveling a feral druid and loving it. Although I'm only lvl 64 and there's already a lot of abilities.

Anyone have a really well thought out layout for keybinding a druid? I assume some of you have refined it over years, and I do own a razer naga so that can be incorporated.

Deleted
    Voisier pretty much covered it. The only thing I'd suggest doing is by keybinding one or two abilities at a time, then once you're used to using those add a couple more. Then before you know it you've bound all your abilities.

Deleted
    I've found the best think I ever did was to bind Q and E as hotkeys for abilities, and A and D as strafe - took a bit of getting used to, but the two extra easy-to-press buttons made a huge difference.

Deleted
    CBA posting mine now, but here's some thoughts:

- Tigers Fury, Berserk, Incarnation, Engi gloves can be macroed together for the most part, with an extra TF+glove macro.
    - Don't bind abilities that will be pruned in a few weeks anyway if you're overwhelmed by the number of skills.
    - /cast !Cat Form
    - Make clever use of the bar-switch feature of the Actionbar UI: Put cat exclusive skills on the cat bar (rake, mangle, etc), put caster exclusive skills on the caster bar (wrath, moonfire), then move all the emergency cooldowns/spell (Prowl, Dash / Stampede, Skull Bash, Might of Ursoc and SI plus Barkskin) off the switching bar to one that's always the same and bind them so they can be used under any circumstance (use macros if you need to).
    - use buttons that you can hit with multiple fingers for you main rotation, at least so you can circle the boss left and right while being able to do a perfect dps rotation.