Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Did N.Armstrong land on the moon or was it all a hoax?

*As the title says.*
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

Deleted
    He landed on the moon.

It was all a hoax.

What a load of garbage. There's mountains of evidence to contrary. You know conspiracy theory threads aren't alloweded in these forums as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoax, the moon is made of cheese and there's no way the force generated when they left the surface would have not created a massive crater as a result. Tensile strength of cheese is not high.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

He landed on the moon and it was all a hoax.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

He landed on your mama.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

I would sooner believe aliens are running around lobotomising people to turn them into conspiracy theorists than believe he didn't.

He landed on the moon, but moonpeople replaced him with a clone.

He landed on the moon, and in doing so was unintentionally instrumental in the downfall of the Silence. Well his foot was anyway. That foot saved the world so it did.
    Last edited by Lyllian; 2014-08-23 at 01:57 PM.

He did land on the moon, Of course crazy people believe otherwise because " OMG the flag is waving so the landing must be a hoax! "

theres been a few shows that tried to debunk it, everything from ppl saying 'theres no stars' when they don't actually understand how light works, and when they plonk the flag down it apparently waves a little as if theres a breeze but, from what i gathered it did actually happen.

you can always build your own space ship go up there and have a look around for a flag and rover.

also it kinda sucks when ppl make these types of threads but don't even start it with their own opinion, and this might be going into the conspiracy thing which only leads to arguments.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-08-23 at 02:00 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Hoax, the moon is made of cheese and there's no way the force generated when they left the surface would have not created a massive crater as a result. Tensile strength of cheese is not high.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Everyone knows it was a hoax. The moon is the home of the Clangers and you never see or hear any of them in the footage!
    Yup that's pretty much case solved there.

Responses so far have bolstered my faith in humanity. Yes, he landed on the moon, as did a handful of other astronauts...

Edit: I choked on my coffee when I read "tensile strength of cheese." +1

He couldn't since all the parking spots were taken.

15+ Year Old Account
    For a moment i thought this was a Salandrin thread lol but i do get a good giggle at the conspiracy theorist that believe it didnt happen lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    For a moment i thought this was a Salandrin thread lol but i do get a good giggle at the conspiracy theorist that believe it didnt happen lol.
    I came in with the same expectation.

OT: why wouldn't he have landed on the moon?

He landed on the moon, and anyone who doesn't believe that probably likes Pandas & is still an active WoW player...get off my lawn!

Moon landing: Fake. Retro-reflectors placed on the moon for scientific experiment that can be verified with high powered lasers on earth: Placed there by aliens.

Chelly
    He already lied about tour de France, why not about the moon landing too?