Poll: If Garrosh is another boss in WoD where would you like to see him in.

Garrosh has another boss in WoD

So after reading the new short story that was posted by blizzard I get the feeling Garrosh is going to play a big role In the upcoming patches. That got me thinking will they make him another boss maybe not in a raid but dungeon/scenario type deal. Personally I think it would be kinda cool as it doesn't resemble anything like he did in SoO. What do you guys think and what would the general population of WoW think about Garrosh being another boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh won't be around for future patches. If you want to hunt the spoilers yourself, you will know why

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ho won't be boss. His story has come to conclusion during quests.
    Space magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    some 1 will break you the news and i hope they will use the spoiler tag. its the reason why i won;t say it now.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroblaze33 View Post
    So after reading the new short story that was posted by blizzard I get the feeling Garrosh is going to play a big role In the upcoming patches. That got me thinking will they make him another boss maybe not in a raid but dungeon/scenario type deal. Personally I think it would be kinda cool as it doesn't resemble anything like he did in SoO. What do you guys think and what would the general population of WoW think about Garrosh being another boss.
    This is a big spoiler about Garrosh, so you've been forewarned.

Garrosh is killed in mak'gora by Thrall at the end of the Nagrand quest chain. He's crushed to death by a stone hand.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

O well this thread is very pointless then. That's a damn shame

Deleted
    I know he dies in the quest lines in Nagrand but I kinda would have liked to see him as a "boss assistant", a part of the Grom encounter for example Or as an operator of a huge machinery encounter... "The Iron Machine", although I guess that's Blackhand :P

10+ Year Old Account
    At best, the end of a leveling solo scenario. I honestly want him to have an ignoble and anticlimactic death for all the crap I had to put up with on my Horde toons under him.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping Garrosh would stay around as a trouble maker that always gets away from here on out.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope to never see him again, a former friend of mine was a huge Garry fanboy and he was so ANNOYING. I hate him mostly because of this lol.

Is this a horde only line? If so, kinda sucks for the alliance not to get to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Is this a horde only line? If so, kinda sucks for the alliance not to get to see it.
    No.

The Horde version is you and Durotan beginning to fight him, he stuns you both, and then Thrall interrupts with the mak'gora. The Alliance side is identical, except Yrel replaces Durotan.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Dude. Dude. They specifically said "Garrosh will not play a big role once you're playing through the expansion." At Blizzcon. You don't really need to know any spoilers to get it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    No.

The Horde version is you and Durotan beginning to fight him, he stuns you both, and then Thrall interrupts with the mak'gora. The Alliance side is identical, except Yrel replaces Durotan.
    Thank you!