need a dk frost pro to help me

ok i heard the gear frost need is crit but i bought a belt with haste and hit ? isnt that to unholy? where do i see what fits frost perfectly ? like i have 2 rings 1 one is called cruelty and the other accuracy ? which is right ? i think its the one with crit
    dont i need the warrior belt ? that gives crit

and does 'askmrrobots pvp gem work ? it says i should get resil gems
    Last edited by casper5565; 2014-08-23 at 06:15 PM.

You'll need to change the stat weights on AMR for PvP. They tend to put PvPP and PvPR too high on default PvP profiles.

Frost dk pros dont exist because they are all unholy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

can u do a tut for me or something :P? idunno how to

- - - Updated - - -

isnt this http://www.wowhead.com/item=102701 better than this http://www.wowhead.com/item=102746
    the first one give crit and that is what frost needs isnt it ?

- - - Updated - - -

for frost dont i need the warrior belt and boots and wrist ?

Deleted
    What you're asking is a contradiction. If a dk is a pvp pro he sure as hell isn't playing frost, and if he's frost then he's not a pro. Sorry, unholy is the pvp spec, frost is for dragon slaying.

Lol all these 1200 players saying anyone who plays Frost is bad without any context what so ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Lol all these 1200 players saying anyone who plays Frost is bad without any context what so ever.
    Frost underperforms compared to unholy due to many reasons. Someone who is good on frost would be godlike on unholy. Choosing to pvp as frost anywhere else other than random battlegrounds is gimping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    Frost underperforms compared to unholy due to many reasons. Someone who is good on frost would be godlike on unholy. Choosing to pvp as frost anywhere else other than random battlegrounds is gimping yourself.
    I don't agree with you. At all.

Yes, at high rated 3v3s, Unholy's constant pressure, constant necrotic striking and scary minions are far more potent than the 6 seconds of insane burst frost offers. Unholy, being a pressure spec and not a bursty spec or having its main damage tied to its pressence, also offers a safer blood pressence without the major negative effects on Frost.

However, in burst 2v2s, random battle grounds and triple DPS, I feel Frost DKs perform just fine, sometimes even better than their Unholy counterparts. Neither spec is bad - they are just different. In situations where you DON'T sit in blood pressence, Frost and Unholy perform fairly similarly - and in situations where you don't sit in blood pressence AND you need to burst in very small windows - I'd prefer frost over unholy.

All that being said, Learn unholy. Unless you REALLY plan to play some triple dps comp that's going to end battles in under 10 seconds..play unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I don't agree with you. At all.

Yes, at high rated 3v3s, Unholy's constant pressure, constant necrotic striking and scary minions are far more potent than the 6 seconds of insane burst frost offers. Unholy, being a pressure spec and not a bursty spec or having its main damage tied to its pressence, also offers a safer blood pressence without the major negative effects on Frost.

However, in burst 2v2s, random battle grounds and triple DPS, I feel Frost DKs perform just fine, sometimes even better than their Unholy counterparts. Neither spec is bad - they are just different. In situations where you DON'T sit in blood pressence, Frost and Unholy perform fairly similarly - and in situations where you don't sit in blood pressence AND you need to burst in very small windows - I'd prefer frost over unholy.

All that being said, Learn unholy. Unless you REALLY plan to play some triple dps comp that's going to end battles in under 10 seconds..play unholy.
    Except that unholy has more burst than frost also, it just takes a little preparation. You dont realize the scaling difference; unholy gets 35% more strength all the time. They scale out of control this late in the expac and stacking full strength they do waaaay more damage than frost does in 550. They are tankier, have more cc, more aoe and sustained damage, more burst in the form of gargoyle+pet+necros that is harder to stop than frost since you have to stop the pets as well as the dk. Unholy thats allowed to be in unholy presence is probably the most OP thing in the game, and thats why people focus them into blood pres. In random bgs an 2s unholy is vastly superior as well, like you said the only place frost might be viable is in triple dps which pretty much don't exist right now outside of boomkin/rogue/caster. Or enh/frost/healer which is a super lame and gimmicky setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"