Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pre-built computers are trash, and if you get it built from a company with reputable parts.. They will charge you an arm and a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Pre-built computers are trash, and if you get it built from a company with reputable parts.. They will charge you an arm and a leg.
    And I don't want to pay for an ARM? Do I go for Intel instead? :P
    Sorry had to do it.

But thanks for joining the majority in convincing me to build my own
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    With 700 you can't get an i5 4690k/Z97/cooler. Instead you can get the Z97, cause the price to a h97 is close enough to justify it (you save from ram sale), get a powerful i3 and have the option for a pure quad core overclocking in the future. Basically the difference in price is close to 100euros, the o/s basically.

Food for thought for ya

cpu: Intel® Core™ i3-4160, 3,6 GHz 1150 105€
    mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 90€
    ram: GeIL 8 GB DDR3-2133 Kit 64€
    hdd: Western Digital Blue, 1 TB harde schijf 52€
    gpu: MSI R9 270X Gaming 2G 178€
    psu: Seasonic S12II-520 EVO 55€
    case: Corsair Carbide 200R 55€
    o/s: Microsoft Windows 8.1 NL 90€
    --------------
    Total: 689€

(site is random nl you can check elsewhere for cheaper)
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-08-28 at 09:50 PM. Reason: improved build

Don't know if it's the best thread to ask this but I will be upgrading soon and in the process I want to clean the inside the PC as well. What's the best way to to do it? As well as fans and heatsink and PSU. My CPU heatsink fan is bloody huge don't know how I can clean that thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Don't know if it's the best thread to ask this but I will be upgrading soon and in the process I want to clean the inside the PC as well. What's the best way to to do it? As well as fans and heatsink and PSU. My CPU heatsink fan is bloody huge don't know how I can clean that thing lol.
    http://www.amazon.com/b?node=3012916011, aside from just wiping it down with a cloth or something. All you have to do for fans, is just unscrew it and take it off, then just get a damp napkin or cloth, and clean each blade with it on your finger, then dry it off the same way.