simple raid question

I have a 555 combat rouge

i need to get Valorous Terrorblade Battleset for a friend .. she cares about transmog i dont. Ima come back and buy a timecard but my question is.

can my rouge at i think is now 560 on raid gear solo a Ulduar on 10 man with her help?

yes, easily

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thorium-brotherhood/Bloodia/simple

how sure are you?
    Last edited by Bloodia; 2014-08-30 at 12:56 AM.

Rouges dont stand a chance... but my fresh 90 still wearing heroic ds gear w/legendaries can solo up to thorim-- cuz you need 2 ppl for that one. otherwise, if you know the fights and know how to avoid the 1 shot mechanics, you'll be ok. mimi is an annoying fight as melee-- not as awful for rogues, but still not fun. yogg saron was easier for me to solo than take a baddie on the journey, but if they know what they are doing and don't get mc'ed you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonheroe View Post
    Rouges dont stand a chance... but my fresh 90 still wearing heroic ds gear w/legendaries can solo up to thorim-- cuz you need 2 ppl for that one. otherwise, if you know the fights and know how to avoid the 1 shot mechanics, you'll be ok. mimi is an annoying fight as melee-- not as awful for rogues, but still not fun. yogg saron was easier for me to solo than take a baddie on the journey, but if they know what they are doing and don't get mc'ed you'll be fine.
    ive got deadly boss mods i can set that up. She is also a rouge but probably doesnt know what to do. I can always pay for a helper. Im just tryna get the armor set for her transmog. I havent added time back yet itll be next week. So i was just planning ahead like any good raider should.

Would anybody be up for helping me and her next week?
    Last edited by Bloodia; 2014-08-30 at 01:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat? Rogue is a very good solo class.

It's very easily doable without but Leeching Poison, Glyph of Recuperate and Glyph of Recovery make it feel like a walk in the park.

Valorous Terrorblade Helmet > Helm of the Wayward Vanquisher > Cache of Innovation 31% 10 man normal The Cache of Innovation contains the loot from the encounter against Mimiron. It spawns after his defeat. The Keepers of Ulduar BOSS 3 The Keepers of Ulduar

Valorous Terrorblade Gauntlets > Emalon the Storm Watcher or Gloves of the Wayward Vanquisher > Freya's Gift 28% contains the loot from the fight against Freya. It spawns after her defeat. BOSS 1 The Keepers of Ulduar

Valorous Terrorblade Pauldrons> Spaulders of the Wayward Vanquisher > Cache of Storms 30% The Cache of Storms contains the loot from the encounter against Thorim. It spawns after his defeat. The Keepers of Ulduar BOSS 4

Valorous Terrorblade Legplates> Emalon the Storm Watcher or Leggings of the Wayward Vanquisher > Cache of Winter 28% The Cache of Winter contains the loot from the encounter against Hodir. It spawns after his defeat. The Keepers of Ulduar BOSS 2

Valorous Terrorblade Breastplate> Chestguard of the Wayward Vanquisher > Yogg-Saron 31% The Descent into Madness BOSS 2

Ok so for me to help her i need to do the entire " The keepers of Ulduar" And the entire " The Decent into Madness parts of Ulduar

NOW my question is it able for my rogue to solo it just run and gun those bosses.. ive never done it before i dont know the mechanics. I do know how to fight though. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thorium-brotherhood/Bloodia/simple this is my toon!

Also if i cannot anyone willing to help her and i out? Also is this a weekly lockout?
    Last edited by Bloodia; 2014-08-30 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Everything in this post is wrong.

1. Your rogue is perfectly good at soloing Ulduar 10
    2. There is not a single fight in Ulduar that cant be soloed

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Everything in this post is wrong.

1. Your rogue is perfectly good at soloing Ulduar 10
    2. There is not a single fight in Ulduar that cant be soloed
    Thank you... as me not playing for 2 months i sorta lost my character ego, and am not sure.

You should watch a guide to solo the first boss, flame leviathan, the boss i believe can give you trouble is thorim and mimiron because there is a phase that only ranged can attack him.

so how do i fix that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodia View Post
    so how do i fix that
    Mimiron: Just like how it was done back in the day, you kill the big assault bot, pick up the item it drops and place it under mimiron, bringing him to the ground.

Thorim: Since it seems like you're actually 2 manning with two rogues, this will be easy as shit, just have one of you stay in the arena and the other head up top.