Thread: prot dps

Deleted

prot dps

in wod i heard warriors are going to be abel to dps with shield ? is that true and is it just a gimmic or are they gonna be like a extra dps spec ?
    Last edited by mmocb8ab34e546; 2014-08-23 at 09:40 PM.

you can DPS in prot spec and numbers are quite good , but atm problem is that you cant you LFD tools if you wona be prot dps becous if stupid mechanick of role set blizz make in wod

Yes, warriors will be able to FULLY dps using gladiator stance. It isn't a 4th spec (yet) but just turns prot into a dps spec. You CANNOT change into or out of gladstance while in combat. It will use tank gear and its best(?) dps stat will be bonus armor.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    you can DPS in prot spec and numbers are quite good , but atm problem is that you cant you LFD tools if you wona be prot dps becous if stupid mechanick of role set blizz make in wod
    I'm sure you can get around that by switching to your secondary spec and queuing as dps, then switching back to gladprot. I don't think it should have to work that way, though.

Deleted
    Glad is the new Fury so if you like MoP's Fury, hop in and pray it doesn't get nerfed because it's the only fun warrior spec in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    I'm sure you can get around that by switching to your secondary spec and queuing as dps, then switching back to gladprot. I don't think it should have to work that way, though.
    you can queue as a dps as long as you have a dps spec as your secondary spec, the only reason you can't queue as DPS is because you have 2 prot specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    you can queue as a dps as long as you have a dps spec as your secondary spec, the only reason you can't queue as DPS is because you have 2 prot specs.
    didnt try it for some time but last time i que as DPS i get automatic spec change to DPS

didnt try it for some time but last time i que as DPS i get automatic spec change to DPS
    True for PVP, not for PVE. Ran a couple of normals as glad yesterday, sooooo much fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    just tried it on beta then, queued as a dps in prot spec and i stay prot when i entered.