Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Use it, smash other decks with it, become part of the problem. The more people getting trounced by it the quicker it gets nerfed in some way.

I've only been playing a week. Playing the Warrior deck, most of the games, they'll have me at 10hp or lower by the time I make my rush. Then have them dead b4 turn 10. But warrior deck is still new. Im in no way a TCG gamer. This is my first try at one. Only have the 1st wing of naxx downed. Yet, Im rank 11. Go figure.

Welp I gave up on my priest and started using the hunter more and it got me to rank 1. Went from 3 to 1 with hunter and then lost to another hunter. I'll try to push to legend tonight or tomorrow. On my games from rank 3 to rank 1 I played against 3 warriors, 3 priests, 2 shaman, 2-3 hunters, and didn't see a single zoo. Hopefully I won't get stuck at rank 2-1, I don't want to get on tilt and get stuck there so I stopped after losing my win streak. I suffer from ladder anxiety this is why I only play a few games per day and continue playing the next day after losing a few times.
    Last edited by manybadgers; 2014-08-29 at 08:30 PM.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

I used Priest to get legend from 4, since it trounces hunter's and zoolocks or any similar low cost minion deck. But really all decks take about the same skill, the game comes down to once you build the deck, or look it up online who can mulligan better and make the least amount of mistakes. And since most people at ranks 1-5 don't make that many mistakes a game it comes down to who draws better. So you build a deck that wins a better than 50% of the time against the current decks you are most often facing. For me it was hunters every game so I played priest to win all but 1 of those games.

To answer your question, play whatever you want, the game is pretty basic saying one is noskill versus another is incorrect.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2014-08-29 at 09:24 PM.