Thread: WoD Race??

WoD Race??

I am boosting a Monk up right now to get ready for WoD. Night Elf or Dwarf for Monk. Mistweaver main spec, and Brewmaster OS which would you go with?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they were further homogenizing the racials in WoD. I play primarily horde so I can't recall the ally ones much other than NE will have 1% haste during the day and 1% crit at night (or vise versa). But regardless racials are such a tiny part of the game and are not going to matter in the grand scheme of things. Play whichever one you are going to be ok with staring at their backside.

Panda because that's the only proper sort of monk.

In seriousness though you can theorycraft all the racials that you want, but the difference will be so minimal it really won't matter all that much. Whichever one is more aesthetically pleasing to you is probably the best option.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Just as others say, racials have minimal impact now so go with the looks. Personally I would recommend Night Elf for MW as they seem nature-lover-healer type for me, BrM 100% Dwarf. Can't say no to a dwarf running with a keg
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

I'll hijack a topic. Any 'no' for rerolling troll into forsaken in Wod? They finally "fixed" their postures and I'm a bit tired of trolls big feet and hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Panda because that's the only proper sort of monk.
    This, I would personally never make a monk as any other race than Panda.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    I am boosting a Monk up right now to get ready for WoD. Night Elf or Dwarf for Monk. Mistweaver main spec, and Brewmaster OS which would you go with?
    I'm testing Windwalker monk on beta right now. I play dwarf and I got to tell you there's no better race for monk. Screw racials. Take a look at dwarf animations and how they look in gear. Small, strong bastard! Coolest race ever!

Just look at this

Last edited by Kubiszot; 2014-08-25 at 08:12 AM.