Withdrawing from an enrolment

First off ill mention that i'm from Australia so some of this may be different based on where you live etc.
    So i recently enrolled into an online diploma of management and elected to have this paid for with -vet fee help-.
    Now the issue is that i didn't at first realize the cost, its almost 12k~.
    Not that this is a massive issue but i honestly don't think this diploma is going to assist me all that much.
    Now my question is since i'm barely into the enrolment (days~) and my census date is on the 27th of the next month will i be granted a full withdrawal for almost any reason? or will it be subject to being assessed?

Deleted
    Phone them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swegdemon View Post
    First off ill mention that i'm from Australia so some of this may be different based on where you live etc.
    So i recently enrolled into an online diploma of management and elected to have this paid for with -vet fee help-.
    Not that this is a massive issue but i honestly don't think this diploma is going to assist me all that much.
    Now my question is since i'm barely into the enrolment (days~) and my census date is on the 27th of the next month will i be granted a full withdrawal for almost any reason? or will it be subject to being assessed?
    You're a vet? You might as well use the money. In America, people just elect not to go to school and use the GI bill because of similar reasons, that they don't think it will help. It's stupid to waste the money. You don't automagically get it in a check or anything, it just goes to waste.

Get your degree.

But eventually i would have to repay that amount once i earn a certain amount no? albeit it is 51k a year but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    But eventually i would have to repay that amount once i earn a certain amount no? albeit it is 51k a year but still.
    Not sure it works in Aussieland. In America, GI bill is practically a free-- high level education.

The census date is the date such that if you withdraw before it, you incur no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    The census date is the date such that if you withdraw before it, you incur no cost.

Yes but the question is, is it 100% if i ask to withdraw regardless of the reasoning will it be allowed and not subject to being reviewed?

While I was at Uni (In Aus), I could withdraw from a subject AFTER the subject even started...
    But like someone said, call them.

Thanks for the replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, again i withdrew pretty much within 2 minutes of being in the call. Appreciate the replies even moar now :3