Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Not for his physical attractiveness, which is the point here.
    No it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I do not agree at all. I would say that both get the same shit. Wich is so wrong. Noone should be judged about how they look.
    Why not? Being fat is a clear sign of bad living habits. It's a choice, and it's totally fine to judge people based on their choices. Being fat is similar to someone smoking, drinking or doing drugs. It's a bad choice and should be judged in order to stimulate a healthy living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Cougar does not hold the connotation of fat
    It's not a barrier either...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Appearance is a bigger part of attraction for men than women, we place more value on it. Men are generally attracted to women, so women are judged more for their appearance than men.

And men are judged more for their achievements than women. I'd say when it comes to broad social acceptance, women actually have it easier.
    Well if that's not the biggest load of BS I read all day...
    Same goes for the topic OP.
    Either two mangina's or some feminazi's on a roll

In short: no.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No it isn't.
    It was the point the person he was replying to was making. Chubbier women have their own niche to thrive in (bbw, pawgs, etc). This is hardly true for chubbier men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Only Fat Women are Fat.
    This goes by definition. If they were slim, they wouldn't be fat.

Only Slim Women are Slim.
    Only Green Trees are Green.
    No kidding, Sherlock.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    If a fat man is rich and charismatic he will still be very desirable though, that's not true for women.
    How so?
    Being "charismatic" and "rich" are notions that would slew in a lot of attention to a woman, regardless if she's fat or not.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    This goes by definition. If they were slim, they wouldn't be fat.

No kidding, Sherlock.
    Well, it isn't a true tautology. Fat women are fat is a true tautology. ONLY fat women are fat implies that other things aren't fat. That is what OP was stating

I'll have to agree with the OP.

For example when I watch a Youtube video where the male host happens to be fat, I notice there won't be very many comments about his weight.
    The opposite is true from what I've seen when it comes to fat female hosts that over half of the comments will be about her appearance and not about what she's saying.

You disagree that people should be judged by their actions, or that how you look is a consequence of your choices and actions?
    Judging someone who is fat because they are fat is not only a choice to judge someone else on their actions, but also a choice to judge someone on their priorities. You assume they have prioritized being skinny and are failing, and you're judging them for that. People shouldn't be judged on their priorities when you know nothing about them.

Oh not to mention, women have a time in their lives where it's okay to be fat (pregnancy), and afterwards it's just, "oh, they're just having a hard time getting rid of the baby fat, yknow that baby fat, right? Troublesome little bugger, don't worry she will get it off eventually."

No time for men like that.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    It was the point the person he was replying to was making. Chubbier women have their own niche to thrive in (bbw, pawgs, etc). This is hardly true for chubbier men.
    But like I said before, these fat women have to have some kind of features at times. Whatever it is they still retain come curvature and have a fat ass or large breasts that don't sag as much as other fat women do.

The buck usually stops there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post

For example when I watch a Youtube video where the male host happens to be fat, I notice there won't be very many comments about his weight.
    The opposite is true from what I've seen when it comes to fat female hosts that over half of the comments will be about her appearance and not about what she's saying.
    This is probably actually a valid example.

But it's really just a result of the dominance (and potency) of male sexuality in society. The male sexual instinct is visceral and instantaneous. It's the same phenomenon that results in a video easily racking in millions of views when you set some cleavage as the thumb-nail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Oh not to mention, women have a time in their lives where it's okay to be fat (pregnancy), and afterwards it's just, "oh, they're just having a hard time getting rid of the baby fat, yknow that baby fat, right? Troublesome little bugger, don't worry she will get it off eventually."

No time for men like that.
    This also brings up an important point. We judge someone who is 40 pounds overweight at the age of 21 differently than at 45. Same with 100 pounds. Same with being "at a good weight".

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Don't think I ever said that. Think I just said fat women have it worse.

I don't believe it.

This is what I see happening more than anything. Mind you, I don't agree with the insults like "the embodiment of sloth". Sorry for that bit.

Don't agree at all. Do you ever notice how 99% of caricatures of "fat" nerds are male?

they get the same judgment, fat guys just don't give a shit about what others think as much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I dunno, I went to Seaworld and some obese women with a rental electric wheelchair (So normally she doesn't need one) backed up on a little girl's foot and broke her toes.
    Can we judge her for being too fat (and lazy) to walk? I mean, it cost a family their vacation
    What I am trying to say is that all people should not be judged how they look. Ofc there is fat people that are douchbags. Just like there is thin people that is.

You disagree that people should be judged by their actions, or that how you look is a consequence of your choices and actions?
    The later, some people do not have a choice how they look.

boogie2988 wants a word with you. Every 3rd comment is one about how disgusting he looks, and how fat he is. (as if he didn't know that himself >.>)To me, it seems like people who are fat are pretty much attacked for it all the time, whether male or female.