Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Using Loic with a botnet is hardly hacking...
    While true that really has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Dosen't matter if DDOS is hacking or the group is hackers or not. If the reports are true they effected a lot of Game Service's.

Ether way they need to fuck off so I can play D3 Ultimate evil edition on my ps4 lol via co-op with friends.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-08-24 at 04:01 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Lulzsec and now LizardSquad. Can it be any more obvious that they are just a bunch of dumbass kids?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

15+ Year Old Account
    In a few weeks FBI will find one, squeeze him for info and rest of his "friends" will get a nice 1man room for the next 5-10years
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pwned! Take that console kids!
    Its also affecting us PC masterrace, SOE games like EQ and PS2 have been hit.

Or SOE is just bad with online games and somehow broke their servers. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Apparently being smart enough to download and distribute LoIC or hire out a botnet makes you a 'hacker group' now. *head desk*
    Thats what all the kids with 1337 skillz are up to now. Its not like its hard to ddos someone, when someone is targeting you with a botnet unless you have a team sanitizing the traffic you're going down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Lizard squad has been really busy lately, and I can't even really imagine why. Someone said it was a protest against the PS4, but this effects Ps3 players as well

Well, trying to bully people into writing LIZARDSQUAD on their forehead in sharpie is really presenting their cause in the most elegant way. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pwned! Take that console kids!
    I use my PS3 to watch netflix, crunchy roll, and watch blurays

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I use my PS3 to watch netflix, crunchy roll, and watch blurays
    Don't know about Ps3 but on my ps4 I am still able to watch netflix. Just couldn't do anything PSN "games" related..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Fyi, it was mainly last night that battle.net and PoE were being ddosed. And really, they only started ddosing PoE when Kripparrian got on it, and they stopped when he got off. Why they have such a hate boner for streamers, idk.

Yeah last night we didn't even bother trying to raid we kept getting dc'd and I actually got a 30 minute queue just to log into Battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Fyi, it was mainly last night that battle.net and PoE were being ddosed. And really, they only started ddosing PoE when Kripparrian got on it, and they stopped when he got off. Why they have such a hate boner for streamers, idk.
    I wonder if PSN was getting hit last night as well. While playing with a friend both of us was rubber band laging a bit. It was still playable since it didn't happen as much.

But its been down all day since I have been awake at lease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every game so far has been targeted don't look too much behind the why as in actual reasons, this is merely an attention seeking troll party.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Every game so far has been targeted don't look too much behind the why as in actual reasons, this is merely an attention seeking troll party.
    Seems like it. I didn't know it was more then just PSN until after my OP.

Would help if I read all of my link lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was already a thread on this earlier which got locked for the same reason this thread will be locked; this is exactly what the Lizard Squad wants: attention. So don't make threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    There was already a thread on this earlier which got locked for the same reason this thread will be locked; this is exactly what the Lizard Squad wants: attention. So don't make threads about it.
    It isn't about giving attention to lizardsquad its to let people know what is going on.

Didn't know there was a thread earlier about it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't know when Bnet and PoE was effected. Just going off the link above and what twitter posts I seen.

ill update when I find out more. But this may have effected more then psn.
    bnet was messed up last night. i was having huge issues staying connected to diablo and WoW. the PSN thing seems to be just this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    bnet was messed up last night. i was having huge issues staying connected to diablo and WoW. the PSN thing seems to be just this morning.
    Ok....

/10char

This is good news. A Japanese company being attacked increases the number of people looking for these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    This is good news. A Japanese company being attacked increases the number of people looking for these idiots.
    Sorry but I don't get that logic at all.

DDoSing/Hacking or whatever a big company from any region will get lots of people looking for you.

Wouldnt let me connect to ubi servers either while playing watchdogs.

I would love to wring these geeks necks if i could.

What purpose does it serve besides pissing legitimate players off? These muppetts need to get out of the basement and get some sun.