Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    While true that really has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Dosen't matter if DDOS is hacking or the group is hackers or not. If the reports are true they effected a lot of Game Service's.

Ether way they need to fuck off so I can play D3 Ultimate evil edition on my ps4 lol via co-op with friends.
    Difference is, it's not hacking, so it need not be reported
    Last edited by Vespian; 2014-08-24 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    DDOS-ing = modern terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Difference is, it's not hacking, so it needs not be reported
    Well that is true. My point was if it was a real hack and not this DDoS BS then it would have to be reported.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know when Bnet and PoE was effected. Just going off the link above and what twitter posts I seen.

ill update when I find out more. But this may have effected more then psn.

they've been doing it off and on the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pwned! Take that console kids!
    You're too cool for school.

Those nerds won't last a week in prison.

At the rate this is going...maybe we need a DDoS sub forum?

Deleted
    The more they do it, the higher the chance of being found out. Eventually something will crack and then it's time to become someone's bitch or not be allowed to get within 2 meters of a computer for the next 50 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a nice long federal prison sentence if these guys get caught in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    This has also affected Blizzard games and servers...

http://www.shacknews.com/article/859...de-ddos-attack
    Yeah but then its not playstationnetwork they have taken down, then its more likely a server hub or communication router and they were lucky that it effected other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    They are probaly payed by others to do the dirty work. Or they just hate the company.
    Take your pick.
    I think last night when I looked at their twitter they were taking down games because some Twitch streamer (Kaceytron) refused to write something on her forehead for them, so they took down LoL/Hearthstone/WoW, which is a few things she normally "streams" (Streams in quotes because I'm sure someone here knows what Kaceytron really does).

So basically it sounds like they're doing it as a "LOOK AT WHAT WE CAN DO GUISE"

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    they've been doing it off and on the last few days.
    Miiiight explain why my experience with PoE in terms of figuring out what is actual desync and lag, has been getting worse :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I think last night when I looked at their twitter they were taking down games because some Twitch streamer (Kaceytron) refused to write something on her forehead for them, so they took down LoL/Hearthstone/WoW, which is a few things she normally "streams" (Streams in quotes because I'm sure someone here knows what Kaceytron really does).

So basically it sounds like they're doing it as a "LOOK AT WHAT WE CAN DO GUISE"
    Look what everyone can do if they are bored enough and stupid enough to think someone will remember their name in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Look what everyone can do if they are bored enough and stupid enough to think someone will remember their name in a week.
    Exactly, I've already forgotten the names of the last groups who did this like 4 months ago or something?

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought it was acting kinda goofy today.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    DDos'ing a server doesn't make you a hacker, these kids are just retarded. And this thread only gives them the attention they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Pwned! Take that console kids!
    Fuck you, asshole. As if PC games never get hacked. My one day off and I gotta deal with this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if PSN was getting hit last night as well. While playing with a friend both of us was rubber band laging a bit. It was still playable since it didn't happen as much.

But its been down all day since I have been awake at lease.
    At least in FFXIV there were no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't these assholes ever do anything useful like take down ISIS's network? Oh wait, that requires balls... which clearly, they do not possess.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    DDos'ing a server doesn't make you a hacker, these kids are just retarded. And this thread only gives them the attention they want.
    A 4-page thread on a off-shoot sub-forum of MMO-Champion isn't really "attention."