Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    I used desecrated ground on a couple encounters in T14 in PvE. Also used it on Paragons because there was literally no other relevant alternative. Not that I want to stand in whirls, but there are times that whirl lines up with take aim or other things and you just pop desecrated ground in order to sit still.

Quote Originally Posted by FiXThEPiEcEs View Post
    I hope they get rid of it and replace it with AMZ in that tier.

It has 0 fucking use in PvE, I don't care about its use in PvP, if a spell in an important tier like that is 100% useless in either PvP or PvE then get rid of it.

But Blizzard is too lazy to come up with a new spell to replace it so I'll just stfu, wait for WoD Live then cry myself to sleep because my favourite class since it was released is fucking ruined and then Mages, blizzard's favourite, gets everything they ever dreamed of.

GG Celestalon, I hope you won't last longer than the first month of WoD.
    It also has a number of important uses while soloing (see Beth'ilac and Yogg-Saron).

With the number of other niche spells they have removed this expansion, i dont really see why this one has survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Skip to 3:20

If you call that RIP then I'm scared to know what you think it's good. That's some fucking sick survivability and he's frost.

The funny thing is, people watching this video saying "OMFG OP" are they realising that DK was on that druids face for AGES yet the Druids health rarely went below 75%.

Yeah really OP.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    The funny thing is, people watching this video saying "OMFG OP" are they realising that DK was on that druids face for AGES yet the Druids health rarely went below 75%.

Yeah really OP.
    The bigger problem is not realizing that the DK had BoS AND Conversion running the entire time, which is why it took forever to kill him and he did lots of damage. I'm assuming that bug is fixed by now, however that is why the DK didn't die easily.