Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo
    Axe "Phoenix" body wash
    Herbal Essences Conditioner (Every few days, not all the time)
    Clean & Clear facial wash
    No shaving cream, I just do a wet shave.
    Gilette deodorant

If I am going to an event, such as a wedding or out for a night with the lady

Fructis Sculpting Wax
    One of various Colognes I own.

Otherwise, I eat like crap, i'm 5'7" and 170lbs. I don't exercise as much as I should. However, I would like to make a change to this soon.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been using the same products for the last 10+ years and don't plan on changing.

Shampoo: Tigi Bed Head for men
    Soap: Dove white
    Shaving: Gillette cream + Gilette razors (the orange packaging, its expensive but one razor lasts me almost a month and I shave every day)
    Deoderant: Gillette gel sport...I do the gel b/c the regular stuff irritates my pits
    Cologne: whatever I get for gifts. Literally have never bought cologne for myself, EVER.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shampoo: Head and Shoulders(I started this when it was the only thing available in Africa, was surprised to find it was great)
    Deodorant: Old Spice Swagger
    Cologne: Calvin Klein One
    Toothpaste: Aquafresh Whitening
    Hair Product: American Crew Pomade
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Random shampoo, random after shave, random deo

that's it. I really don't care about brands or cologne. I don't stink naturally and I'm quite lucky with my skin

10+ Year Old Account
    Some shower gel with aloe vera scent or smth
    Random shampoo
    Nivea or dove deoderant
    I use shower gel for shaving
    Nivea skin cream

I don't sweat so I don't use deoderant. Simple as that, I can get it can put an extra layer to a person, a nice scent, but I just dont care for it at all. And shampoo the cheapest you can get...All shampoo is the same man
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I don't sweat so I don't use deoderant.
    Anhidrosis?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Anhidrosis?
    You know what I mean man...Even if I'm doing something semi-physical heavy I rarely sweat enough for it to be anything. Its called being a skinny, decent okay fit guy, and ofcourse the climate inn my country helps, it being often cold...but yea.

I just don't get why people use deo's etc as a normal every day thing, unless they we're inn a situation where they would sweat alot.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even skinny guys should sweat when they do physical stuff. Not rivers of sweat but sweat nevertheless.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Even skinny guys should sweat when they do physical stuff. Not rivers of sweat but sweat nevertheless.
    Maybe, but unless I ran a 3 KM's or biked about 5-10 KM's that don't happen for me. And my sweat useally don't stink, like some people can have problems with that

Price means a lot when I shop, usually things that are on sale, I'll buy.

At the moment I'm using:
    Shaving: Gillette
    Deodorant: Oldspice
    Shampoo: Axe
    Bodywash: Oldspice

Is your product going to be on the market soon?

I'm too manly for man talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    not a lot

but a little bod man and old spice never did me any harm.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I could probably go to work without deodorant and not worry about stinking from sweat. Anyone with a desk job that has almost nothing very physical to do. I mean, I wouldn't go to work without showering and using deodorant, but I probably could. That's more of a personal clean feeling that I'd need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I could probably go to work without deodorant and not worry about stinking from sweat. Anyone with a desk job that has almost nothing very physical to do. I mean, I wouldn't go to work without showering and using deodorant, but I probably could. That's more of a personal clean feeling that I'd need.
    I work a desk job, and although I don't sweat noticeably at all, if I don't put on deodorant, I've been known to be stinky by afternoon. Not so much that you'd ordinarily notice, but enough that if I lifted my arm near you, say in a subway car or at a movie theater or in an airplane, you'd smell it.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Soap - whatever is on sale
    Deodorant - Old Spice
    Shaving cream - Gillette or my bar soap if im out(work surprisingly well)
    Shampoo - dont need it im bald =(
    Lotion - Gold Bond Ultimate Healing, it seems to be the only one than can combat my dry skin in the winter.

Not even going to bother showering in the morning, its a slaughter day I will smell terrible by the time Im done anyway, lol.
    Last edited by Ineluki; 2014-08-26 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like to assume that as a homosexual male I take better care of myself than most men.

I do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use anything by Axe. Their ads are just so absurd I can't stand their brand. Other than that, I buy entirely based on scent. If I like it and want it on me, I buy. No other considerations, really. At the moment I'm using Old Spice Kickstart shampoo and body wash.

http://www.oldspice.com/en-US/products/

I usually get them matching, either Lionpride, Bearglove, Wolfthorn, Foxcrest, or Hawkridge deodorant/body spray/body wash, and Old Spice Swagger shampoo.

The commercials featuring Bruce Campbell, Isaiah Mustafa, Terry Crews, and the Wolfthorn and Hawkridge ones were just too damn amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    Is your product going to be on the market soon?
    In the past I was the same way. If you'd like to check them out you can order EMJ only here: http://bit.ly/1ltNuH3

They're not too bad of a deal, really affordable.
    Body-wash, deodorant, bar of soap, and lip balm for 16 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    http://www.oldspice.com/en-US/products/

I usually get them matching, either Lionpride, Bearglove, Wolfthorn, Foxcrest, or Hawkridge deodorant/body spray/body wash, and Old Spice Swagger shampoo.
    I do like the smell of Swagger and Bearglove.