Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    then quit m8
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticCrawdad View Post
    The best part about these threads are all the Blizz white knights they bring out, especially for the store. "It's optional", "it's a different team", "they are still releasing comparable stuff in-game"...
    The best part of these threads are all the people claiming that WoW is nothing but p2win, making exaggerated claims like everyone is going to just buy pvp gear and all the raid gear can be bought off the cash shop.

I can be snide and flippant too, but in all my other posts, I haven't. I've shown how little the amount of stuff in the cash shop accounts for the totality of what is achievable in all of WoW.

And if you just want to stick your head in the sand and ignore the fact that a graphic artist does not work on code debugging, then go right ahead and continue to ignore it, we'll continue to ignore you.

I've done more in WoW, gotten more pets, mounts, transmog, achievements, gear sets, crafting, etc, then probably most people who have bought stuff from the cash shop, what little you can buy, and I've never spent a dime on the cash shop. I've been able to, since it's inception, completely ignore it. Yet somehow the opponents to the cash shops mere existence somehow can't get past it. Is it a mental disorder? Are you lot playing a different version of WoW than I am that requires you to visit the cash shop before logging in? Help me understand your plight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when they added cash shop button ingame and pretty much everyone who hated it started using *that* addon.

Then they forcefuly changed it so you see it menu when you enter a game (wich can be ignored at least).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Using your points:

1 - Report doesn't function like that for me... might be your ISP and the reason CS doesn't know what to tell you. I regularly report spammers and haven't been disconnected for it.

2 - Try OQueque for Flex or Rated Battlegrounds... much more enjoyable experience without the bots or LFR heroes.

3 - Don't like it don't buy it... don't see the issue here really.

TL;DR - Nothing you posted is a valid concern for the majority of the player base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You're getting disconnected when you "Report Spam" someone? I suggest you check addons, I do it on a daily basis and have no issues.

For the other points, clearly the game is no longer for you? Move on?
    Imagine you're somewhere in the middle of nowhere and you see a hotel. It's the only hotel in the whole region. You love the hotel, but the managers are not listening to anything you say. You don't expect people to tell you to move on and drive hundreds of kilometres to the next hotel right? Same with WoW: I love the game and it's the only MMO I like right now, so I'm not really thinking of leaving this game. I'm just complaining about a few things I dislike about the company running this game.

blizzard is making a transition to a f2p model, since it's inevitable that the subs will continue to decline.

sucks, but that's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacoz View Post
    SNIP...

To sum up this thread; I don't get the impression that we're being taken seriously by Blizz, even though we are paying €13 (or 15$) a month. Is our money the only thing that counts? If it is, I don't really get the horrible way we are being treated though.

SNIP...
    Sadly you are right. It's all about money now. Gamer retention and cash flow. Blizzard is no longer about making great games that brings in gamers and cash.

Now it's all about how can we make the most cash with the least amount of effort.

14+ months of live WOW game at $15 a month and not a single bit of new content to live. That doesn't scream we're in it to make a great game. Then you got an expansions with an increased price tag and has less features then past expansions.

You are a cash stream to blizzard and finding out how to tap you more is their drive of the game now. It's no longer about making a great game, it's about making a game just good enough to keep you paying.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Your disconnecting when reporting someone is on your end, not theirs.
    Then they really should make it so you don't need an addon to block spam.
    One Sweet Dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    blizzard is making a transition to a f2p model, since it's inevitable that the subs will continue to decline.

Tearing financial wisdom out of your arse or do you actually have some numbers and facts to back that up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had, nor heard about issue 1...

blizzard is making a transition to a f2p model
    No, they're definitely not doing that even a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you actually believe that? Because nothing they've done indicates that they're going F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Meh I would love some commitment but it has to be worth it and I just don't trust Blizzard any more. I mean like grinding 2 months for something and then "we nerfed everything so now you can get that stuff in 2 hours, enjoy". So I don't want to risk anything that requires commitment either.
    It's perfectly reasonable to feel that way but as you'll find, the casual crowd and Blizzard fan brigade will jump at you calling you a "special snowflake."

15+ Year Old Account
    1. If you're crashing due to reporting someone for spam your WoW installation is corrupt or you have addons that interfere such as Oqueue.

2. Blizzard has acknowledged the bot problem and continuously bans people for cheating/exploiting. Report them for inappropriate behavior.

3. Store? See any number of other 100+ page threads.

No where have you covered actual in game bugs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    ^ Someone from LotR I guess
    < A pro in getting red cards on FIFA
    v A caster in WoW