Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you really want other cards RIGHT NOW then dust it. If you want to be competitive and get better cards, it's well worth the dust unless you already have all the staples you want to use.

I had a Golden Greenskin opened a month back and de'd while putting the dust to craft a Leeroy which has pretty good value. I am sad it was a golden I sharded, but a few days ago I just opened another albeit non golden. For the most part I am collecting staples, but I don't usually DE goldens unless the value is really worth it. (like "useless" legendaries like Nozdormu)

I like collecting, but if it's a really niche and fairly mediocre golden legendary I'd shard it right away. That said, golden legendaries in my experience are pretty hard to come by, let alone regular ones. (just my experience, I know some people open packs with 2+ in them regularly which is disgusting)
    Stay salty my friends.

Keep it. You can craft ordinary legendaries with dust. Doesn't take long to craft them. I've crafted 3 legendaries so far ( and some epics/rares ) and I've only looted 2. None of them is/was golden. You might get another golden legendary one day, but that shouldn't be a reason to disenchant your first and only golden legendary at the moment. In fact, it's the other way around. Because one day you will get another golden legendary, just because of that fact alone - keep your golden Nozdorumu. Collect them. One day you will have all non-golden cards and will be like "it takes so fucking long to craft these golden cards". :P

Deleted
    I usually always say keep your golden legendaries because they are so rare and might have some use in a different meta. But with Noz... it is hard to say what to do.

I was actually thinking about this guy just a bit ago. You'd think he'd be useless but with the huge amount of time a lot of players seem to take he could find some use, especially if you think you can be quick on your feet.

Maybe fun to play with, but I'd disenchant after trying him out, and get something more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paralellex View Post
    I was actually thinking about this guy just a bit ago. You'd think he'd be useless but with the huge amount of time a lot of players seem to take he could find some use, especially if you think you can be quick on your feet.

Maybe fun to play with, but I'd disenchant after trying him out, and get something more useful.
    When all you did last turn was throw out an 8/8 last turn the options to deal with it are few and don't really take a whole lot of consideration.

He kind of counters himself, give him stealth reduce the mana cost and his stats and now he could be useful and fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some time ago I unpacked Golden Leeroy, one of my first Legendary and a golden one to boot.
    Needless to say he's one hell of a keeper. And in the off-chance he gets nerfed that's 2 legendaries for me

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Some time ago I unpacked Golden Leeroy, one of my first Legendary and a golden one to boot.
    Needless to say he's one hell of a keeper. And in the off-chance he gets nerfed that's 2 legendaries for me
    When you disenchant a golden legendary you only get 1600 dust, which creates one legendary. Just thought you should know.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    When you disenchant a golden legendary you only get 1600 dust, which creates one legendary. Just thought you should know.
    When cards get majorly changed (except for Eaglehorn Bow) their disenchant value is increased to compensate anyone that crafted the card.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    When cards get majorly changed (except for Eaglehorn Bow) their disenchant value is increased to compensate anyone that crafted the card.
    Ah...I didn't think of that. I'm not sure that Leeroy would be changed since his use is very limited and basically is a 6 damage card unless you have gimmicks in your deck.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    He's one legendary that needs a major rework. I can imagine another legendary that constantly makes an annoying sound to your opponent during his/her turn, trying to throw them off their game.
    Hmm... Annoying Train Set. 0/8, 3 mana, makes you opponent do constant /train emote. Possibly better than Noz!

Deleted
    It depends how good is your collection already and how good the card in question is. I had a hard choice with golden Nat Pagle, but your golden Nozdormu is unplayable. You should 90% DE it and craft one of the top legendary cards: Leeroy, Ragnaros, Sylvanas, Cairne Bloodhoof.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen noz used but I don't see the point. usually i'm like.. GOOD. now I don't have to wait the full turn for your sorry ass to play your cards. Since I usually know what i'm going to play before it's my turn the time limit doesn't bother me. I think people play it to try and trip you up.. but I've seen it trip them up more often, besides I usually kill him quick anyway.

I melted my Golden Malygos to make a Leeroy.

It was so pretty

keep it for the wow factor I reckon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Maybe if you can get him out really early, as in BEFORE they get their first auctioneer down. Which happens on turn 5 or 6. Which means you need 2 innervates, to not have played them, and your Noz in hand by then. Also, most Miracles run a sap, and have nothing to use it on before then, so they can just throw a sap on your Noz, and bam, full turn again.
    The Noz turn effect is in place even if your noz gets removed during that turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The Noz turn effect is in place even if your noz gets removed during that turn.
    Last I checked it wasn't, it resets to the base timer.. That said, I haven't done a lot of playing with him