Hunters moving really fast....

I have a hunter alt and I'm a little perplexed as to something....

Today in the dreadwastes I came across a Zandalari Warscout who was already engaged by a hunter on the opposing faction. I swopped down on my Monk and ganked him. (I actually ganked him three times because he came back right away then I waited for him the third time).

Anyway, it seemed like this hunter constantly had a huge run buff, like 40%+ and if it wasn't for the fact he was trying to kite me in circles, he would've had me.

I know it wasn't aspect because part of the time I had a SEF on him so it would've deactivated the aspect or dazed him.

I also don't think it was post haste because I don't recall seeing him ever disengage. There is the possibility that he kept disengaging into the hill and wasn't going anywhere but his run buff seemed like it was lasting longer than 8 seconds.

Anything else I'm missing that could've given him a large run buff?

The buffs you get from the klaxxi?

Maybe he was using Overgrown Lilypad that gives him Dash together with some other buffs.

Deleted
    there is a klaxxi buff, that gives 10% movement speed per kill you make for a max of 50% (the same one that lets you double jump)
    might be he had that and killed something before engaging you in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    there is a klaxxi buff, that gives 10% movement speed per kill you make for a max of 50% (the same one that lets you double jump)
    might be he had that and killed something before engaging you in battle.
    This pretty much. Lasts for what 1 min or so while refreshing with each kill?

Quote Originally Posted by wrynil View Post
    This pretty much. Lasts for what 1 min or so while refreshing with each kill?
    But does it last through death? I killed him fairly easily the first time and he was moving fast. I don't recall him moving that fast the second time but I know the third time he was moving that quickly again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Newt View Post
    Maybe he was using Overgrown Lilypad that gives him Dash together with some other buffs.
    I have a feeling it may have been this. It would've lined up with the 1st and 3rd deaths and he didn't last much more than 15 seconds after he would start moving that quick.

Wasnt a worgen was he? could have been darkflight

Worgen Darkflight, overgrown lily pad giving the hunter Dash, there's a lot of things that can improve movement speed in a flash. Rocket boost, post-haste, a numerous of options