Deleted

Question Searching for complex Sin'dorei RP guild

Greetings!

As topic says I am searching for a Sin'dorei RP guild, one that truly reflects Blood Elf society and authority. Something that actually have within these lore-wise organizations such as Magistrate, Reliquary, Blood Knights, Farstriders etc , civilians with different roles included. One that allow any Sin'dorei player to make a choice for themselves in matter of character role and rank appropriate to their background story and rp experience. I am currently switching servers and I wanna hook wherever I will find such guild. The description of the guild I am searching for may seem like something unreal, unexisting and I'm perfectly aware that there may be in the whole WoW but a few if not none of such guilds.

If anybody knows about existance of something that I just described on any realm please let me know. Or if there are any Blood Elf roleplaying maniacs who are also searching for something like that, let me know as well and maybe we could work on creating something that complex together, a wonderful Sin'dorei society where there will be no limitations other than players imagination [lore-wise].

Cheers Blood Elves, and other roleplayers as well!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a cool RP-angle

Deleted
    It is, trust me. But unfortunately I am unable to find something like that, therefore I might be forced to create it myself. Though I hope at least few interested people will join me.

There's a few blood elf RP-ers on Twitter. Lately, they've been fending off assaults from Dar'Khan Drathir, who RPs as an incompetent Saturday-morning-cartoon-villain type character. There's some people who manage an inn in Murder Row, another somewhere else in Silvermoon. Might be able to have your fun there if you can't find a guild for it.

Deleted
    Well I have decided to start my own project, we'll see what happens:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11664457262

Also, the spellcasters are called Magisters (guys) and Magistrix (girls), and the organization is called The Magisters (with Sunreavers as a sub-group). Magistrate is like a mayor. Minor detail, though, no big deal.

Deleted
    That I know, though I thought that Magistrate is them as a whole. Well, I guess I need to do a bit more research regarding Magistrate itself, thank you Kaiser ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aesterion View Post
    That I know, though I thought that Magistrate is them as a whole. Well, I guess I need to do a bit more research regarding Magistrate itself, thank you Kaiser ^^
    http://wowpedia.org/Magisters