[Movie] Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For

Did anyone see this? It looks good, especially, if you saw the first one. I like many of the new actor additions, sad that there wouldn't be Clive Owen though.

Many of us (my friends) were really anxious for this movie, maybe more than most other movies. We had plans to see it, but last week we were fishing for show times and only 1 was showing up for 2D, which was absurd but we figured Friday they'd display the whole listing.

Nope.

1 2D showing per day.

We did not see it. None of us. Reports that it came in 10 mill short of projections seemed fair, until I saw that it was only projected at 16 million? 10 under a 300 million Mike Bay movie is peanuts, 10 on a 16 is... damn.

If you saw it, how was it? I'd heard less than stellar things about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    We did not see it. None of us. Reports that it came in 10 mill short of projections seemed fair, until I saw that it was only projected at 16 million? 10 under a 300 million Mike Bay movie is peanuts, 10 on a 16 is... damn.
    They waited too long to do it. When the first one came out, it's style was pretty unique and new, Robert Rodriguez was a hot director, Sin City was a pretty successful comic line, and it had a pretty eclectic cast that people were interested in seeing. If they had done this one like, 8 years ago, it woulda been huge, but these days, the style isn't really new, neither Sin City or Robert Rodriguez are hot properties anymore, eclectic casts are kinda the norm...and tbh, I don't even think it looks that good.

Im quit hyped for it. I tough about going to the cinema instead off streaming it on sites...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Did anyone see this? It looks good, especially, if you saw the first one. I like many of the new actor additions, sad that there wouldn't be Clive Owen though.

Many of us (my friends) were really anxious for this movie, maybe more than most other movies. We had plans to see it, but last week we were fishing for show times and only 1 was showing up for 2D, which was absurd but we figured Friday they'd display the whole listing.

Nope.

1 2D showing per day.

If you saw it, how was it? I'd heard less than stellar things about it.
    Watch it in 3D. I'm usually not a fan of it but it really pays off.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was OK. Watch it if you're a fan of the first movie or graphic novels.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi