Thread: Self healing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    It's only really Windwalker, Feral and Balance that are crossing the line when it comes to hybrid healing. The rest are fine, and definitely should *not* be put in the same boat as those three.
    ^ This.

Balance and Feral have massive synergies between their perks, passives, and talents around Healing Touch - which is what is giving them like ~70k heals. Windwalkers are pretty much the same as MoP - nothing nerfed.

Ele and Enhance Healing Surge isn't too impressive, even with +100% effectiveness on themselves. Shadow Flash Heal isn't worth the combat GCDs, while Devouring Plague self-healing is nerfed compared to Live. Ret heals are in the right spot right now - but they definitely don't need to be nerfed.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Pure DPS should have little to no selfheals.

Hybrids should not be able to heal as much as healers.

Also "I heal to 100%" abilities should all be banned in pvp (or exclusive to healing specs, which fortunately is what they are doing with warlords)
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2014-08-29 at 01:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Windwalkers are pretty much the same as MoP - nothing nerfed.
    Ww having to cast in place of orbs is a pretty big nerf. Meanwhile druid dps have more instant healing than most healers....

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Pure DPS should have little to no selfheals.

Hybrids should not be able to heal as much as healers.

Also "I heal to 100%" abilities should all be banned in pvp (or exclusive to healing specs, which fortunately is what they are doing with warlords)
    these sort of comments are so ignorant it's unreal. Frost mage has more control, on demand burst, and ability to kite + avoid damage than any hybrid. You can't outheal a warrior but you can kite as a mage and kill through second wind. Balance and feral barely have the ability to do that outside of 3 minute cds.

I'd rather take less damage than try to heal through MS/lose tons of damage to healing. The classes you're complaining about are almost never used in r1 comps so I really doubt they're as out of control as you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Ww having to cast in place of orbs is a pretty big nerf. Meanwhile druid dps have more instant healing than most healers....
    rejuv and HT have been nerfed multiple times on beta. They don't heal for much. Meanwhile druid defensive cds are behind every class in the game. The only instant heal is rejuv. The hyperbole is real with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by rhandal View Post

rejuv and HT have been nerfed multiple times on beta. They don't heal for much. Meanwhile druid defensive cds are behind every class in the game. The only instant heal is rejuv. The hyperbole is real with this one...
    Yea no my feral on beta still does 90k healing touch crits with doc before the nerfs that was 120k+. Also druid mobility for all specs is still ridiculous.

If you think the only instant healing is rejuv you clearly aren't in beta and don't even know on your own class or keep up on changes.
    Last edited by Wow; 2014-08-29 at 03:02 AM.