Wink [H] 12/14 H Rdruid lf home and raiding guild

Hey guys, gnight (>: I've made a post on WoWforums already, but maybe here may also be helpful!

EXPERIENCE: I'm an old hardcore raider on BC who came back to WoW two months ago. Just finished the 10 man normal content within 2 weeks, done 11/14 H with 560 ilvl in 1 week and looking forward for a friendly and solid core group for 10 man heroic farming. I have no huge interest in 25 man heroic for now, but could be considered. Considering Mythic for next expansion for sure. I know iLvl rocks, but I really think having a brain outgears it l0l.

WHY: I can't seem to find something similar to my old raiding experience on US servers when I was sitting on BR servers, so I just transfered to Mal'Ganis. I'm dedicated, really enjoy joking around and have already studied all fights on heroic and love discussing theorycrafting from druids and all the other classes, since it maximizes my raiding experience and progression. Looking for a stable and friendly home. Really aiming for garrosh heroic asap.

TIME: Only problem, I think, would me the time. CST (+2 hours), PST(+4 hours), EST (+1 hour) are different here from Brazil. I`m aiming for mid/late night (11 PM - 2/3 AM here, so time for math!), so as soon as we`d talk we could get that around. Aiming for 3 days on a weekly basis.

SPEC: I'm also gearing for feral offspec and can really do some deeps (got some 7 heroic pcs and heroic-warforged weapon) (>: just need trinkets for ''de-kittens-mode''.

CONTACT: For those willing to talk with me, write something here or gimme your btag. I can understand and speak English fluently (I guess :>P learned it on WoW). I have no idea why BR people do not use the forums as much as other places. If you had time for doing all the reading, I appreciate it!

FACTION: Could easily consider a transfer.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for that. Already talked to officers and more xp is required (understandable due to my gaming time this xpac). Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

I've actually expected a less elitist positioning from ppl who didnt even ask about logs or evidence from other ppl who raided with me, saying that doing Spoils and Thok in a single day is undoable without buying a carry, and the only way to raid with them would be paying for it. Up again.

10+ Year Old Account
    <Blacklisted> is looking to bring on more raiders for upcoming Mythic raiding

Our current progress: 14/14H, US Top 500
    Raid times: Tue/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST
    Current comp: http://www.blacklistedguild.com/members

As we move toward Mythic raiding in 6.0 and WoD we are looking to expand our raiding team.

Please contact my recruiters - Blkdynamite#1384 or Durandal#1553

Thanks!

NA - Dominiko#1777(BN) Dominiko#5315 (D)