Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well yeah I mean obviously that'd be too large in scope for one person to look after, I was more thinking about its capabilities as a framework for other people to work on APLs etc, somewhat similar to the way CLC has been adapted across classes.

But as you say, unpredictable resource gain would throw a spanner in those works...

Deleted
    I have a question regarding Unleash Flame. I see its on the list of Elemental ST on row 3. But when i try my rotation on dummys i never seen it pop-up.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post

On another note, I'm considering re-enabling Ancestral Swiftness in the default action lists. While you are expected to use it on cooldown, leaving it out of the action list entirely makes it harder for the addon to predict when you're going to cast LB with AS and MW3-4.

Are y'all just macroing Ancestral Swiftness to everything, or are you actually binding a key?
    Most of us just macro it. Typically it was into Stormstrike or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    No offense OP or discredit to your work, but do you really think its necessary to have an addon tell you what action takes priority over others?
    Facemelter was a thing in TBC/wotlk - where is it now?
    It just dumbs down the player base
    Shouldnt you be addressing this comment to the people that use it?

I use it, still, after playing Enhance for near on 4 expansions. Its nice to have for me somewhere discreet and out of the way incase, lets say during Heroic Spoils, I loose my spot or just need something to glance at to refresh and settle myself.

Not only that but the integration is good without the outside game side of things. Shock and Awe was a good one that interacted with Enhance Sim

Ok, lots of updates in r86, hopefully addressing some of the concerns people were sending me about freezing/locking (especially for Elemental). I'll leave it marked as beta for now, but it should be a massive improvement for everyone.

You can read the details on CurseForge if you want, but the short version is that I went back and optimized the engine significantly, with good results. The addon can now complete an entire cycle in about half the time it did yesterday (56.7%, to be precise).

Additionally, I added the option to turn the debug tooltips on/off. While they're not a big resource hog (anymore), turning them off will hack off another ~2.5%. When you open up the configuration UI, you'll see "Debug" where "Verbose" used to be. Check it if you want to be able to pause and troubleshoot your action lists; disable it otherwise.

Finally, for Elemental Shamans, I tweaked each of your action lists. You'll have to reset your profile to get them, though I'll post the import strings here if you want to just manually load each one.

Even with tweaks, I'm not happy with the Cleave action list, but I won't have time this evening to run simulations to test something different. I'll happily accept custom action lists, if anybody is writing their own. PM me.

@Elemental, Single Target:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SName^S@Elemental,~`Single~`Target^SSpecialization^N262^SActions^T^N1^T^SAbility^Sliquid_magma^SName^SLiquid~`Magma^SScript^Stotem.fire.remains>=15^SEnabled^B^t^N2^T^SAbility^Sancestral_swiftness^SName^SAncestral~`Swiftness^SScript^S!buff.ascendance.up^SEnabled^B^t^N3^T^SAbility^Sunleash_flame^SName^SUnleash~`Flame^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&!buff.ascendance.up^SEnabled^B^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSpiritwalker's~`Grace^SArgs^S^SAbility^Sspiritwalkers_grace^SScript^Sbuff.ascendance.up&moving^t^N5^T^SAbility^Searth_shock^SName^SEarth~`Shock^SScript^Sbuff.lightning_shield.react=buff.lightning_shield.max_stack^SEnabled^B^t^N6^T^SAbility^Slava_burst^SName^SLava~`Burst^SScript^Sdot.flame_shock.remains>cast_time&(buff.ascendance.up|cooldown_react)^SEnabled^B^t^N7^T^SAbility^Sflame_shock^SName^SFlame~`Shock^SScript^Sdot.flame_shock.remains<=9^SEnabled^B^t^N8^T^SAbility^Searth_shock^SName^SEarth~`Shock~`(1)^SScript^S(set_bonus.tier17_4pc&buff.lightning_shield.react>=15&!buff.lava_surge.up)|(!set_bonus.tier17_4pc&buff.lightning_shield.react>15)^SEnabled^B^t^N9^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&buff.elemental_mastery.down&buff.bloodlust.down^SEnabled^B^t^N10^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(1)^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=1.3*(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.up|buff.bloodlust.up)^SEnabled^B^t^N11^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(2)^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.remains>=10|buff.bloodlust.remains>=10)^SEnabled^B^t^N12^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(3)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&buff.elemental_mastery.down&buff.bloodlust.down^SEnabled^B^t^N13^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(4)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=1.3*((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.up|buff.bloodlust.up)^SEnabled^B^t^N14^T^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(5)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.remains>=10|buff.bloodlust.remains>=10)^SEnabled^B^t^N15^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SElemental~`Blast^SAbility^Selemental_blast^t^N16^T^SAbility^Sflame_shock^SName^SFlame~`Shock~`(1)^SScript^Stime>60&remains<=buff.ascendance.duration&cooldown.ascendance.remains+buff.ascendance.duration<duration^SEnabled^B^t^N17^T^SAbility^Ssearing_totem^SName^SSearing~`Totem^SScript^S(!talent.liquid_magma.enabled&!totem.fire.active)|(talent.liquid_magma.enabled&pet.searing_totem.remains<=20&!pet.fire_elemental_totem.active&!buff.liquid_magma.up)^SEnabled^B^t^N18^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSpiritwalker's~`Grace~`(1)^SArgs^S^SAbility^Sspiritwalkers_grace^SScript^Smoving&((talent.elemental_blast.enabled&cooldown.elemental_blast.remains=0)|(cooldown.lava_burst.remains=0&!buff.lava_surge.react))^t^N19^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SLightning~`Bolt^SAbility^Slightning_bolt^t^t^SScript^S^t^^
    @Elemental, 2-4 Cleave:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SEnabled^B^SName^S@Elemental,~`2-4~`Cleave^SAbility^Slightning_bolt^SScript^S^SActions^T^N1^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sliquid_magma^SName^SLiquid~`Magma^SScript^Stotem.fire.remains>=15^t^N2^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sancestral_swiftness^SName^SAncestral~`Swiftness^SScript^S!buff.ascendance.up^t^N3^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(0)^SScript^S!perk.improved_chain_lightning.enabled|buff.improved_chain_lightning.up^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Schain_lightning^SName^SChain~`Lightning^SScript^Sactive_enemies>2&!buff.improved_chain_lightning.up&cooldown.earthquake.remains>=cast_time^t^N5^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sunleash_flame^SName^SUnleash~`Flame^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&!buff.ascendance.up^t^N6^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSpiritwalker's~`Grace^SArgs^S^SAbility^Sspiritwalkers_grace^SScript^Sbuff.ascendance.up&moving^t^N7^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searth_shock^SName^SEarth~`Shock^SScript^Sbuff.lightning_shield.react=buff.lightning_shield.max_stack^t^N8^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Slava_burst^SName^SLava~`Burst^SScript^Sdot.flame_shock.remains>cast_time&(buff.ascendance.up|cooldown_react)^t^N9^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sflame_shock^SName^SFlame~`Shock^SScript^Sdot.flame_shock.remains<=9^t^N10^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searth_shock^SName^SEarth~`Shock~`(1)^SScript^S(set_bonus.tier17_4pc&buff.lightning_shield.react>=15&!buff.lava_surge.up)|(!set_bonus.tier17_4pc&buff.lightning_shield.react>15)^t^N11^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&buff.elemental_mastery.down&buff.bloodlust.down^t^N12^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(1)^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=1.3*(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.up|buff.bloodlust.up)^t^N13^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(2)^SScript^S!talent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=(1.5+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.remains>=10|buff.bloodlust.remains>=10)^t^N14^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(3)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&buff.elemental_mastery.down&buff.bloodlust.down^t^N15^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(4)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=1.3*((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.up|buff.bloodlust.up)^t^N16^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake~`(5)^SScript^Stalent.unleashed_fury.enabled&((1+stat.spell_haste)*(1+(mastery_value*2%4.5))>=((1.3*1.5)+(1.25*0.226305)+1.25*(2*0.226305*stat.multistrike_pct%100)))&target.time_to_die>10&(buff.elemental_mastery.remains>=10|buff.bloodlust.remains>=10)^t^N17^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SElemental~`Blast^SAbility^Selemental_blast^t^N18^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sflame_shock^SName^SFlame~`Shock~`(1)^SScript^Stime>60&remains<=buff.ascendance.duration&cooldown.ascendance.remains+buff.ascendance.duration<duration^t^N19^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Ssearing_totem^SName^SSearing~`Totem^SScript^S(!talent.liquid_magma.enabled&!totem.fire.active)|(talent.liquid_magma.enabled&pet.searing_totem.remains<=20&!pet.fire_elemental_totem.active&!buff.liquid_magma.up)^t^N20^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SSpiritwalker's~`Grace~`(1)^SArgs^S^SAbility^Sspiritwalkers_grace^SScript^Smoving&((talent.elemental_blast.enabled&cooldown.elemental_blast.remains=0)|(cooldown.lava_burst.remains=0&!buff.lava_surge.react))^t^N21^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Schain_lightning^SName^SChain~`Lightning~`(1)^SScript^Sactive_enemies>1^t^N22^T^SAbility^Slightning_bolt^SName^SLightning~`Bolt^SScript^S^SEnabled^B^t^t^SSpecialization^N262^t^^
    @Elemental, AOE:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SActions^T^N1^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sancestral_swiftness^SName^SAncestral~`Swiftness^SScript^S!buff.ascendance.up^t^N2^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sliquid_magma^SName^SLiquid~`Magma^SScript^Spet.searing_totem.remains>=15|pet.fire_elemental_totem.remains>=15^t^N3^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searthquake^SName^SEarthquake^SScript^S(!perk.enhanced_chain_lightning.enabled|buff.improved_chain_lightning.up)&active_enemies>=2^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SLava~`Beam^SAbility^Slava_beam^t^N5^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Searth_shock^SName^SEarth~`Shock^SScript^Sbuff.lightning_shield.react=buff.lightning_shield.max_stack^t^N6^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sthunderstorm^SName^SThunderstorm^SScript^Sactive_enemies>=10^t^N7^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Ssearing_totem^SName^SSearing~`Totem^SScript^S(!talent.liquid_magma.enabled&!totem.fire.active)|(talent.liquid_magma.enabled&pet.searing_totem.remains<=20&!pet.fire_elemental_totem.active&!buff.liquid_magma.up)^t^N8^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Schain_lightning^SName^SChain~`Lightning^SScript^Sactive_enemies>=2^t^N9^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SLightning~`Bolt^SAbility^Slightning_bolt^t^t^SScript^S^SSpecialization^N262^SName^S@Elemental,~`AOE^t^^
    @Elemental, Cooldowns:
    Code:
    ^1^T^SEnabled^B^SSpecialization^N262^SAbility^Sbloodlust^SScript^S^SActions^T^N1^T^SEnabled^b^SAbility^Sbloodlust^SName^SBloodlust^SScript^Starget.health_pct<25|time>0.500^t^N2^T^SAbility^Sheroism^SName^SHeroism^SScript^Starget.health_pct<25|time>0.500^SEnabled^b^t^N3^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sberserking^SName^SBerserking^SScript^S!buff.bloodlust.up&!buff.elemental_mastery.up&(set_bonus.tier15_4pc_caster=1|(buff.ascendance.cooldown_remains=0&(dot.flame_shock.remains>buff.ascendance.duration|level<87)))^t^N4^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sblood_fury^SName^SBlood~`Fury^SScript^Sbuff.bloodlust.up|buff.ascendance.up|((cooldown.ascendance.remains>10|level<87)&cooldown.fire_elemental_totem.remains>10)^t^N5^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Selemental_mastery^SName^SElemental~`Mastery^SScript^Saction.lava_burst.cast_time>=1.2^t^N6^T^SEnabled^B^SName^SStorm~`Elemental~`Totem^SAbility^Sstorm_elemental_totem^t^N7^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sfire_elemental_totem^SName^SFire~`Elemental~`Totem^SScript^S!active^t^N8^T^SEnabled^B^SAbility^Sascendance^SName^SAscendance^SScript^Sactive_enemies>1|(dot.flame_shock.remains>buff.ascendance.duration&cooldown.lava_burst.remains>0)^t^t^SName^S@Elemental,~`Cooldowns^t^^
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpturius View Post
    I have a question regarding Unleash Flame. I see its on the list of Elemental ST on row 3. But when i try my rotation on dummys i never seen it pop-up.
    The conditions for that entry are that you have talented for Unleashed Fury and you're not currently in Ascendance. Otherwise, you'll never see it.
    Last edited by Hekili; 2014-10-20 at 06:58 AM. Reason: r86, quick bugfix
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Any update on freezing Enhancement?

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoo View Post
    Any update on freezing Enhancement?
    Which version are you using? Do you have an error message?

If you haven't yet done so, try updating to r86 and see if you still have this problem.

Which version are you using? Do you have an error message?

If you haven't yet done so, try updating to r86 and see if you still have this problem.
    Latest version, no error, it just freeze.
    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Joyde/advanced
    Can't say what causes this. Looks like random freeze to me

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoo View Post
    Latest version, no error, it just freeze.
    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Joyde/advanced
    Can't say what causes this. Looks like random freeze to me
    Are you updating via Curse Client? If so, are your updates set to Release, Beta, or Alpha?

If you type /hekili in-game, does the first page of options show "Verbose" as a checkbox or does it show "Debug"? If it shows "Verbose," you're using a release version without the test fixes implemented. Here is the latest version, which is now marked as beta.

Are you updating via Curse Client? If so, are your updates set to Release, Beta, or Alpha?

If you type /hekili in-game, does the first page of options show "Verbose" as a checkbox or does it show "Debug"? If it shows "Verbose," you're using a release version without the test fixes implemented. Here is the latest version, which is now marked as beta.
    Didnt check neither Verbose, neither Debug, downloaded both methods. Gonna give you feedback how is the new version today

Is there a reason AS is in our basic actions lists and not in our CD action list? I did see you said something about to helping to get the most damage? Just checking, there are times when I feel I would like it in the CD list, so I can easily toggle it off. Also I'm not a big fan of macro'ing it, as sometime I like the instant heal. Any thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    Is there a reason AS is in our basic actions lists and not in our CD action list? I did see you said something about to helping to get the most damage? Just checking, there are times when I feel I would like it in the CD list, so I can easily toggle it off. Also I'm not a big fan of macro'ing it, as sometime I like the instant heal. Any thought?
    It's in the default list simply because it's not something we'd typically hold, nor is it used in combination with other abilities. Using it less-frequently than on CD is a (tiny) DPS loss.

You could add it to one list and remove it from the other, if you want.

Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome addon.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome addon.
    agreed. much appreciated, man.

It's in the default list simply because it's not something we'd typically hold, nor is it used in combination with other abilities. Using it less-frequently than on CD is a (tiny) DPS loss.
    Sorry if I'm not getting it, but it would still show up if it was in the CD action list (high priority even)?
    Are you saying that basically its just not worth saving at all (use it on trash, etc.)? Then I should just macro it and forget it?
    I also see that many just macro it to SS or LB (and forget it, I guess).

I've seen that you turned it off (assuming then it's macro'd), but was thinking of turning back on for better priority choices.

Just wondering your reason for keeping it turned off (that's why I was thinking of it being in the CD action list), as I'm new to using AS with my enhancement shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizslakane View Post
    Sorry if I'm not getting it, but it would still show up if it was in the CD action list (high priority even)?
    Are you saying that basically its just not worth saving at all (use it on trash, etc.)? Then I should just macro it and forget it?
    I also see that many just macro it to SS or LB (and forget it, I guess).

I've seen that you turned it off (assuming then it's macro'd), but was thinking of turning back on for better priority choices.

Just wondering your reason for keeping it turned off (that's why I was thinking of it being in the CD action list), as I'm new to using AS with my enhancement shaman.
    If it was in the CD action list, and you had CDs turned off, it wouldn't show up and you would be using it less than optimally.

There is nothing that an Enhancement Shaman would do with Ancestral Swiftness during a cooldown phase that would represent a DPS increase over just using it every single time it becomes available. Instant LB? No different when done at the same time as Ascendance, Fire Elemental Totem, Storm Elemental Totem, etc. There are no synergies to saving it as a cooldown (PvP would be an exception, but I'm not much of a PvPer). Saving it at all represents a theoretical DPS loss because you could delay your next AS from coming off CD before a fight ends.

I have actually re-enabled it on my own profile, simply because it makes it slightly clearer in the display why you'll sometimes see LB twice in a row. (You want to try to use AS+LB when you have 3-4 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon in order to make your instant-LB benefit from your MW dmg buff from the MW perk in Draenor.)

Thank you for taking the time to explain. Helps a lot.

Thanks for the report. I'll look into the Ascendance/Windstrike issue. You might reset your profile to get updated action lists and see if you still see this.
    I have the latest Version and i reset my profile but the Windstrike Cooldown stil doesn't work. At Ascendance it is always first priority, even it is on cooldown. Additionally there is no cooldown visible at the icon.

I hope you can check that again and fix it in one of the next builds.

Thanks for you work and the great addon.

Quote Originally Posted by McClane View Post
    I have the latest Version and i reset my profile but the Windstrike Cooldown stil doesn't work. At Ascendance it is always first priority, even it is on cooldown. Additionally there is no cooldown visible at the icon.

I hope you can check that again and fix it in one of the next builds.

Thanks for you work and the great addon.
    I'll do some more investigating. Do you have a slower PC? I'm wondering if the addon is trying to get information about your abilities before enough game information has loaded to do so.

I'll do some more investigating. Do you have a slower PC? I'm wondering if the addon is trying to get information about your abilities before enough game information has loaded to do so.
    No, PC is about 6 month old, Core i7-4770k QuadCore 3,5 GhZ, 8GB Ram, Radeon R9. Modern i would say

Quote Originally Posted by McClane View Post
    No, PC is about 6 month old, Core i7-4770k QuadCore 3,5 GhZ, 8GB Ram, Radeon R9. Modern i would say
    Yeah, that's probably not it. Do you have a chat mod that lets you copy and paste?

Try:

/dump Hekili.Abilities['windstrike']
    /dump Hekili.Abilities['windstrike'].cooldown

We can take this to PMs, but if you can gather that info, it could help a lot.