Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Season 4 end of Season Rewards and upcoming Victorious Skin

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/com...ew-master-tier

Riot announced today the end of season rewards and elaborated on the new "Master" Tier
    -Basically, it is a tier in between D1 and Challenger where you can climb to
    -Challenger will now be exclusive to the top 200 players/50 teams, based on LP
    -The Challenger roster will update every 24-hours
    -This way, you won't get demoted from Challenger despite winning a game, ala Bjergsen:

The rest of the rewards remain the same from past seasons, however, they did tease the next Victorious Skin:

So it looks like Morgana will be the next Victorious Skin champio, that means if you want it, you better make sure to be gold + by november. I don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell will be laddering my butt off to climb(currently Silver).
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-08-28 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Can you post bigger picture? It seems bit too small :^)
    If I forced myself to start play ranked and grind the way up, I might be able to get the skin, maybe. But god damn it just seems so boring and I prolly end up with no rankeds and skin again :S
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2014-08-25 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Can you post bigger picture? It seems bit too small :^)
    If I forced myself to start play ranked and grind the way up, I might be able to get the skin, maybe. But god damn it just seems so boring and I prolly end up with no rankeds and skin again :S
    Apologies for the huge pic initially, I just copy/pasted from the article. I resized it and fixed it in my post though.

I did not care for the previous Victorious skins, but Morgana is a champ I play quite a bit, and I my most played recently. In terms of her influence on ranked, she is 100% picked/banned from what I have played, and is definitely the #1 support for Season 4.

Deleted
    Well, it's probably good for plebs. Janna and Elise were both really hard, and even though the reward is kinda for being good, it's did not really help those skins to stick. Both of them disappeared pretty much in few months after they've been given out.

Still it's kinda meh to be told that I'll get something I won't enjoy, but considering I've done very little to earn it, it does not bother me as much. I guess it would really suck for people who played hundred games to get it and wanted something very different.

Deleted
    Interesting.

Also, does anyone know when about season 4 ends? I'd like to know how long I still have to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmeisters View Post
    Interesting.

Also, does anyone know when about season 4 ends? I'd like to know how long I still have to climb.
    From the bottom of the article:
    You can track your progress in-client in the Leagues tab, but you will not earn the rewards until the season has ended in November.

Since worlds is in October, November being the end of the season does not surprise me.

God damn it, i never play morgana. Oh well.

Deleted
    Hm I'm kinda disappointed that it's Morgana who's gonna get the skin. Hardly play her at all :/.

wtb victorious teemo

10+ Year Old Account
    Victorious Janna. Championship Thresh. Victorious Morgana. Rito pls. Some non-support love plx.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Victorious Janna. Championship Thresh. Victorious Morgana. Rito pls. Some non-support love plx.
    Someone's gotta give supports love!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so fussed about getting to gold due to it being Morg now.
    But I still want gold.
    Finally climbed through OCE's Silver trashpool, but now every game goes -> normal 5v5 with even game, then a team with a feeder/or afker.
    This hurts, so much.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'm so pissed that it's Morg. Not because I hate her, but because I love playing Morg. I'm a support main who was Silver but demoted to Bronze from inactivity. UGH Now I want to climb to Gold. Frick!

Since I won't be gold this season either. I'm glad it's a skin I'm not interested in like the others. That video is hilarious.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I'm so pissed that it's Morg. Not because I hate her, but because I love playing Morg. I'm a support main who was Silver but demoted to Bronze from inactivity. UGH Now I want to climb to Gold. Frick!
    Support main in Silver, I'm going to be working my butt off to get to gold in time. Now I have a reason to climb instead of being content where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    well it was victorious j4 and elise s1/3
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    well it was victorious j4 and elise s1/3
    Also, Championship Riven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Even more reason for me to push for gold now. Love playing Morgana.. just I'd have to decide between Ghost Bride and this.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird because the picture of this skin reminds me of this, making me remember good ol' times of wc3, when i fallen in love with its lore and night elf amazon-ish-warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Dreams of Championship Braum/Victorious Jinx ruined midway .

Calling Championship Kog'maw/Tristana now. Because cancer champions are fun, esp Tristana.

Deleted
    From the bottom of the article:
    You can track your progress in-client in the Leagues tab, but you will not earn the rewards until the season has ended in November.

Since worlds is in October, November being the end of the season does not surprise me.
    Thanks man