Looking to build a rig for Adobe and EQN

I want to build my own rig for Adobe and EQN:L and EQN.

Here's the catch though. I don't need it until Thanksgiving, so I am waiting until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to score all of my parts. My problem is that I don't know what I should look for or where to buy parts from.

Have any of you had any huge success buying parts on those two days of glorious consumerism? If so where from?

Also what do you recommend I look for.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Sorry, forgot to add this.

Budget: Lets say 900-1000 but I'm hopefully black friday and cyber monday let me grab some really good deals.
    Resolution: 1080
    Games / Settings Desired: Everquest Next and Landmark Mostly
    Any other intensive software or special things you do: 3D Modeling
    Parts that can be reused: No
    Do you need an OS? No I have Win7
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Nope

- - - Updated - - -

Did I leave out something important in my post or break a guideline?
    Last edited by N B K; 2014-08-26 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Forgot DAS LIST
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Whatever problems Shadow priests have, have nothing to do with Mobility. And Shadow seriously shouldn't see any sort of buff before Disc is nerfed into the ground. Because right now any sort of buff that could in any way trickle into disc, would turn the damn thing into the incarnation of Jesus Christ the Avenger, as the definition of demigod would be insufficient.

Deleted
    It really depends on the deals you can find. I have seen some crazy deals but that is something that you will have to decide on the spot. I saw this is in 3months so prices will change by then. So i would say that the best would be to ask advice for a build on that price range at mid November. Then having that as a guildline, check the deals you can get at the time. So you can get a similar to proposed build for less or get something better at same price.

Would it be too much to ask for some help with a list of parts now?

If things go on sale between now and then I don't want to miss out on a good sale or special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Whatever problems Shadow priests have, have nothing to do with Mobility. And Shadow seriously shouldn't see any sort of buff before Disc is nerfed into the ground. Because right now any sort of buff that could in any way trickle into disc, would turn the damn thing into the incarnation of Jesus Christ the Avenger, as the definition of demigod would be insufficient.

Deleted
    I meant black friday deals not now. You should be looking when going for the kill. Buying a part now and another later and so on is never a good choice. Cause prices go down and new stuff come out all the time.

A good rig now, taking into account gaming and 3D modelling:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($329.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($157.50 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.23 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($259.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 300R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Micro Center)
    Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $1034.65
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-26 16:49 EDT-0400

What the above rig is missing and i would add is an ssd, Crucial MX100 256gb @105$.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-08-26 at 08:50 PM.