Boosting a Paladin (Holy) now, Garrosh before WoD

So I'm sat here thinking, I have zero Heirloom items from Garrosh, I've done Flexi once on my Warlock where nothing dropped but gold and I'm sat here with a plethora of characters in LFR/Warforged gear upgraded to 4/4 and I'm still yet to see a Garrosh normal or anything.

I'm sat here contemplating whether to spend £40 on my Banker character (Paladin) go Holy to heal all my way through LFR to Flexi and maybe even get a guild spot for WoD.

As I'm in between characters for legendary cloaks Warrior/Rogue I'm left capping valor weekly on them with not really much else to do.

Would it be viable for me to let's say boost my banker to 90, Start the legendary chain on her, heal my way all the way through LFR and eventually go to some Flexi groups as a healer.

Well you definitely could, seeing as how holy paladins are very easy to play right now at this point in the expansion. It wouldn't take very long to master the selfless healer talent and spamming light of dawn whether you're in a 10 or 25 man raid setting.

But honestly I would focus on a toon you currently have with a cloak and use openraid to find a normal garrosh group (which there are plenty of). With world bosses alone and flex (plus item upgrades) it's quite easy to get a 560 item level which is what most groups look for.

I probably wouldn't recommend staying with a Holy Paladin for WoD since they will be much harder to play with a big shift in mana and cast times. The learning curve will be much higher.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

I've been trying to get groups with Oqueue but not really having much luck there, just thought if I had a healer I could just get straight into groups

The biggest issue will be the "LFM Garrosh 570ilvl"

I'm currently 550 Ret, 530 Holy (just resubbed a few weeks ago) and struggle to get more than a Flex 2 as either spec. Holy because my ilvl is a tad low and as Ret because it's Ret!

As such, I'm grinding Conquest for a 550 Holy set to get the ilvl up.

Honestly, if you're after a Garrosh kill, then just focus on your highest ilvl character... times running out.

yeah i'm with you i also want that garrosh kill i'm a raid leader for my guild after three weeks of starting out we down naz in 1 day abut then i had a lawn mower accident and broke my leg and lost my second toe just 2 weeks ago but day i got out of hospital i did down spoils my Holy Paly is redfullmoon on turayan but after that ive been stuck in bed i hope i can get better by the end of october my guild is supporaive of me and im studying all of the fights for wod but i just wish i was able to finish soo.