Deleted

Flat Texture for Blizzard Raid Frames

I mean like Leeds' has:

How do you change the texture to this?

Possibly Aurora? I'm not particularly familiar with Leeds' UI but that would be my first guess. Could also be a simple script addon to replace the texture that Infeh wrote for him (Infeh writes a lot of addons for the folks in Method).

Deleted
    I actually took the Interface/Raidframes folder from Miir's UI and got the exact same look as what I was looking for.

So I think that worked. :P It looks the same down to the font as well which I didn't expect.

Deleted
    Bump.

I have looked for those for years, help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Egzek View Post
    Bump.

I have looked for those for years, help please.
    you mustve not looked very hard

just take the raidframe folder out of RufioUI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    you mustve not looked very hard

just take the raidframe folder out of RufioUI
    hey, I have no idea what I have to do with the folder, I tried some things but yea.. nothing changed. what am I supposed to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by tylare View Post
    hey, I have no idea what I have to do with the folder, I tried some things but yea.. nothing changed. what am I supposed to do with it?
    In the case of MiirGUI it is a direct graphic replacement, in that you place it in your interface folder - but not your addons folder.
    It is then recognised as a straight replacement when the game tries to use that texture, no toggle - no addon, just like sound replacements.

Not sure if RufioUI behaves the same way.
    Will download it and have a quick look.

Yes, it does work that way.
    Copy the RaidFrame folder into [wow installation]\Interface - such that you have [wow installation]\Interface\RaidFrame\Raid-Bar-HP-Fill.blp - etc
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-08-16 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    that worked! thanks man.

Good, didn't test it myself but could see that was the intent with the UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

This post is from a while ago, but if anyone still looking i have the solution.

Nnogga's UI
    //docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGy9h62CqIYRgRb75pWU61OEBcbDHQC0HTH7QvMuT24/pubhtml

Why are your RaidFrames so smooth??
    Addon:
    tiny.cc/nnoggaraidframes
    Put the contents of this zip file into your Interface Folder (not Addons, 1 level above that) and you should have the same as me. This will make the Blizzard Raidbar Texture look like this and you can select the texture in other addons (suf, quartz, ExRt) and all will have the same clean look.