Darkspear or Kel'Thuzad

I heard these are the best pvp servers there is for alliance and idk which one should i choose , i intend to get as much rating as possible so please help me decide between those.

Darkspear is just for people who want to stalk a youtube celebrity. 90% of that server wouldn't play there if that one guy transfered or quit.

Go KT for real alliance PvP
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Kel' Thuzad or you can come to Bleeding hollow. Got some good guilds here but Ruin Gaming just came over from Darkspear. . . they're kinda a pain in the ass, with their spamming.

Darkspear gets a bad rep but as long as you commit to getting better or are a good player yourself you won't have much problem finding good partners. There's a lack of respectable PvP guilds but if that's not a big deal to you then it's kind of moot. Biggest drawback is the multiboxer, but if you don't chill in Shrine much then it's not too big a deal.

Haven't played on KT since Cataclysm, though the server was booming and excessively easy to find partners before half the server followed the "big pvp'rs" back to Tich at the end of the expansion. I imagine it's still quite populated and I used to have an alt priest over there for a bit, never got around to finish leveling it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    Darkspear gets a bad rep but as long as you commit to getting better or are a good player yourself you won't have much problem finding good partners. There's a lack of respectable PvP guilds but if that's not a big deal to you then it's kind of moot. Biggest drawback is the multiboxer, but if you don't chill in Shrine much then it's not too big a deal.

Haven't played on KT since Cataclysm, though the server was booming and excessively easy to find partners before half the server followed the "big pvp'rs" back to Tich at the end of the expansion. I imagine it's still quite populated and I used to have an alt priest over there for a bit, never got around to finish leveling it though.
    I played a little bit on tichondrius (leveled an orc warlock to 8) and for what i saw its damn impossible to level up, you got like 5 guys waiting an npc to spawn..... I would gladly boost if i had the money . This is why im not considering playing there
    Last edited by ZeroA; 2014-08-27 at 04:26 AM.

Oh I meant KT for the 2nd paragraph, was just saying KT is less populated than it was due to the transfers off to Tich at the end of Cata. Just realized the way I typed it it looked like I was talking about Tich, my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    Oh I meant KT for the 2nd paragraph, was just saying KT is less populated than it was due to the transfers off to Tich at the end of Cata. Just realized the way I typed it it looked like I was talking about Tich, my apologies.
    Yes i know what you wanted to say and its very clear . I just wanted to point that out about tich in case someone brings that up

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras >= KT >>>>>> Darkspear

This might be slightly off topic but I didn't want to make a new thread for it. For people who are on Tich or have experience on Tich US, what is the server like? Is it basically people over 2k+ only? I'm not a very experienced player only about 1650 or so so I'm not sure if i's a good idea to move there or not. I do want to PvP, but I don't know if I'm on the same level as the people there are and might have a hard time finding people to play with and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    This might be slightly off topic but I didn't want to make a new thread for it. For people who are on Tich or have experience on Tich US, what is the server like? Is it basically people over 2k+ only? I'm not a very experienced player only about 1650 or so so I'm not sure if i's a good idea to move there or not. I do want to PvP, but I don't know if I'm on the same level as the people there are and might have a hard time finding people to play with and what not.
    There is low rated people too , like every server. If you want to see it yourself go outside orgrimmar where everyone hangs out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Remery, I currently play on Tich Horde and I would say there is a mix of people with different experiences. I would just keep in mind before you transfer that Tich is very populated so expect queue times during the start of WOD and peak hours!