Best coop games?!

So, I wanna play co-op with someone. We've played through portal2 and like 1000 additional maps. Left for dead wasn't that great with 2 people. Does anyone have any cool suggestions for 2 player coop games?

Towerfall is fun, Trine and Trine 2 are fun, also battle block theater is amazing.

Borderlands 2 is quite amazing has a slight diablo feel too in the sense that your always finding treasure. That game was made for co op as well, it's very difficult not impossible to solo. Atop all that its like 20 bucks. Part 1 is equally as great. Hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

Also diablo and minecraft are both never ending and will constantly keep you busy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboardjenkins View Post
    Borderlands 2 is quite amazing has a slight diablo feel too in the sense that your always finding treasure. That game was made for co op as well, it's very difficult not impossible to solo. Atop all that its like 20 bucks. Part 1 is equally as great. Hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

Also diablo and minecraft are both never ending and will constantly keep you busy.
    Borderlands 1 and 2 has to be one of the best Co-op games out there tbh. I would definitely pick them both up or just number 2 if you can, in time for the pre sequel

Hunted: The Demon's Forge and System Shock 2 might be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    Borderlands 1 and 2 has to be one of the best Co-op games out there tbh. I would definitely pick them both up or just number 2 if you can, in time for the pre sequel
    I haven't played borderlands 2, but i agree that 1 was one of the best coop experiences i've ever had. I spent so many freaking hours on that game playing with 3 of my friends. It was awesome.

Left 4 Dead 2 is another good game, but i do agree, it's not really that great unless you have a full team of 4 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the sticky at the top of the forum and we'll be happy to find you the right game. Closed.