Feral Druid macro help

Hi all,
    I recently started on the journey of making this macro that I would find REALLY good for my druid and would help me alot. I am starting to think the macro cannot be done but here goes if anyone can help me.

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:3] Healing Touch
    /cancelform
    /cast Healing Touch

This is how far I have got with the macro.

I want the macro to do this:

Cancel my current form even if I am running around, if standing still cancel form and start to cast Healing Touch but when I have a predatory swiftness proc just use the instant Healing Touch without canceling my form.

The macro is working except for the last part. it cancels my form etc and starts to cast HT but when I have PS proc it still casts the instant heal but also cancels my form.

I don't need the macro to work its just if I can get this to work it would just make my life easier with my druid.

Any help is appreciated with this,
    Thank you.

Do you even need the cancleform-Thingy? You can't cast Healing Touch in cat, can ya? So if swiftness does not proc you should leave cat-form without any macros. And if it procs you will stay in cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem he has is the running part. If you try to cast healing touch on the run in cat form, it'll not cast nor cancel form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The problem he has is the running part. If you try to cast healing touch on the run in cat form, it'll not cast nor cancel form.
    That is my exact problem, I move alot playing as melee in PvP and I have it now that I can cancel form so easily but it seems to cancel form even if it is instant cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if Primal Instinct HS trigger a GCD, can you not try adding a /cast cat form and see if it heals and throws you instantly into cat form (effectively not cancelling the form)?

I'm not subbed, so can't check.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I'm not sure if Primal Instinct HS trigger a GCD, can you not try adding a /cast cat form and see if it heals and throws you instantly into cat form (effectively not cancelling the form)?

I'm not subbed, so can't check.
    Thanks for all the help, I just baked the /cancelform into cyclone, you need to leave cat form anyway to cast it since it can't be made instant now so it works perfectly the way I want it with that spell.

No need to give anyone a headache with this lol, just wish I thought of it last night :P

Thanks again for all your help

Code:
    /console autounshift 0
    /cast  Healing Touch
    /console autounshift 1
    This is the part you want to get the PredStrikes proc. I turns off auto unshift so you can't cast the spell unless you have the buff to let you cast in form. Then turns it back on.