Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd take any of the horde racials over humans any day. Matter of fact, the ONLY time I use my out trinket is vs a team with a druid, rest of the time it's double dps trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    I'd take any of the horde racials over humans any day. Matter of fact, the ONLY time I use my out trinket is vs a team with a druid, rest of the time it's double dps trinkets.
    yeah and dont forget to mention you play in the 1300 bracket

Honestly one thing would fix all this fuss and shut people up about it DISABLE ALL RACIALS IN PVP done and solved, they create an unfair advantage any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    They want more pvp players to play alliance. The answer is obvious.
    EU is alliance dominate for pvp'rs

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the "perceived" OP-ness of WoD Alliance racials is to lore over the droves of top shelf players that faction changed to Horde in late Cataclysm/MoP. If Blizzard went from Horde>Alliance in regards of racials to Horde=Alliance, why would those top guilds ever switch back over for no power gain? I mean that, at least in terms of world first caliber PvE stuff.

In regards to PvP, good, I hope all the bad things in life happen to horde players and no one else, fuck them.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2014-08-27 at 05:21 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Maybe the "perceived" OP-ness of WoD Alliance racials is to lore over the droves of top shelf players that faction changed to Horde in late Cataclysm/MoP. If Blizzard went from Horde>Alliance in regards of racials to Horde=Alliance, why would those top guilds ever switch back over for no power gain? I mean that, at least in terms of world first caliber PvE stuff.

In regards to PvP, good, I hope all the bad things in life happen to horde players and no one else, fuck them.
    EMFH has nothing to do with PvE racial balance though (which I have no issue with alliance getting some spotlight there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

hasn't changed since wrath, humans with double trinkets wrecking everyone else with just a flat increase to damage/healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Honestly one thing would fix all this fuss and shut people up about it DISABLE ALL RACIALS IN PVP done and solved, they create an unfair advantage any way you look at it.
    Well why don't they remove polymorph then? I dont play a mage so it creates an unfair advantage right? Seriously people chill out. Racials are a good thing; they create some diversity and can be interesting in how they are used, the problem is they keep throwing damage/healing modifiers into them like EMFH and pretty much all of the new racials. They need to be like talents; a choice based on your playstyle. Stealth for night elf, small def CD as dwarf, sprint as worgen, this makes the game less homogenized and dumbed down. The problem is theres nothing interesting about EMFH, its just flat dmg/healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Well why don't they remove polymorph then?
    I guess because there's a difference between a class / spec and a race. Specs are designed to play against each other. Races aren't. So, when one race has a leg up on others, it's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I guess because there's a difference between a class / spec and a race. Specs are designed to play against each other. Races aren't. So, when one race has a leg up on others, it's an issue.
    Exactly, why would competitive players who want fair fights be pro racials in PvP anyways? I think disabling them just for PvP would be the best thing they could do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    They want more pvp players to play alliance. The answer is obvious.
    if you are on EU they already do. its USA where pvpers are Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    if you are on EU they already do. its USA where pvpers are Horde
    Blizz is US company and US players matter more to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You missed the point I was trying to make. The only reason there is a "leg up" between races is because blizz balances terribly and some racials have dps/healing advantages over others. Why else would human, orc, and undead be the best races? Racials are fine with me but they need to do a better job with them. They should feel like talents imo; I'm making a mage do I want blazing speed or PoM, similarly: I'm making a mage do I want an aoe silence or an extra rocket jump gap opener?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Yeah it's ridiculous but also somehow not surprising. Blizzard's been hard for the human racial the whole time it's existed, despite the fact that players have been almost universal in agreement that it's always been the best racial in the game by far.
    If you play pvp as a dps. As a healer not really, and in PVE it's a gimmicky trick that works sometimes here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Blizz is US company and US players matter more to them.
    That is hardly the case. The thing about the US side of WoW is that most indirect advertisement and most public relations comes through the US. Also the communication between the US (dominantly English speaking) community and the company itself is more direct. The EU community is more fragmented along language lines, making communication more difficult. Just think of most streamers. They mostly operate out of the US, but are watched globally etc. This creates the illusion that Blizzard care "more" about the US.

The U.S and the EU are essentially treated the same way.

Yeah its the best racial. thats why everyone is undead right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely makes me sad to hear. I was really hoping they would actually remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Yeah its the best racial. thats why everyone is undead right?
    no?

Check eu ladders, top 1000 players basically half are human

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    no?

Check eu ladders, top 1000 players basically half are human
    Check us ladders, top 1000 players basically 5% are human

Hint : this racial is 100% overcomed by skilled players, the best racial being Undead racial in arena, hence why Blizzard nerf it in WoD.^^ After all, Blizzard has the data, and they concluded with facts that Undead racial with a 2 min cd is the best. With a 3 min cd in WoD, the racial is still pretty much as potent in arena so yeah, but it's a nerf in RBG for Undead at least...^^

Also why this disparity between US and EU ladders? In EU, the best skilled players race changed to human, thinking that this is a clear advantage, many did indeed, it's like they pass the word to each other, and I am from EU. I don't know for US for sure, but I would bet that in US, skilled players didn't massively race changed to human, and they still are on top. -> Food for thought for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post

Hint : this racial is 100% overcomed by skilled players, the best racial being Undead racial in arena, hence why Blizzard nerf it in WoD.^^ After all, Blizzard has the data, and they concluded with facts that Undead racial with a 2 min cd is the best. With a 3 min cd in WoD, the racial is still pretty much as potent in arena so yeah, but it's a nerf in RBG for Undead at least...^^

Also why this disparity between US and EU ladders? In EU, the best skilled players race changed to human, thinking that this is a clear advantage, many did indeed, it's like they pass the word to each other, and I am from EU. I don't know for US for sure, but I would bet that in US, skilled players didn't massively race changed to human, and they still are on top. -> Food for thought for you.
    no, players in US just play horde because that's the trend. There's a reason why 3 EU players went over to play on US and got rank 1, because they're better players and know how OP the human racial is by playing LSD with a HUMAN warlock.

no, players in US just play horde because that's the trend.
    That's what I am saying, basically.^^Best EU pvp players playing humans is the trend, mind you.

There's a reason why 3 EU players went over to play on US and got rank 1, because they're better players and know how OP the human racial is by playing LSD with a HUMAN warlock.
    What I read is some fact (that I don't know), and your very own conclusions from it.

My post still stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post

- Undead racial is a second trinket against fear classes, even if 30 seconds later with the internal cooldown.^^ Woa a second trinket.
    - Best US Horde pvp players are not human, so I am not sure you can say something valid supporting the supposed almighty human racial after this fact. But after all, you tried with your last reply.
    - Yep, best eu pvp players switched to human, not sure why, as undead are horde and these ought to be the best, but like you said, this is the trend.^^
    - Best eu pvp players switched to human, that doesn't make the human racial the better best must have ETC... -> If they did stayed horde, they would still be on top, see that?
    - And to end my contribution in this thread and because this sums up things nicely and this shouldn't be skipped like it was not a fact: check us ladders, top 1000 players basically 5% are human...