Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    I've been waiting years for this piece of shit op racial to be trashed, and yet it lives on.
    Everything blizz says its trying to achieve in pvp is just blown out of the water when you see that emfh still exsist. Heck, all of the alliance racials vastly favour pvp scenarios.
    Ya you can tell blizzard is not serious about PVP when this is still in and monks are so freaking op. A lot needs to be fixed in PVP but it never will be especially when balance seems so skewed. It's almost as if they wanted more peeps to play monks so decided to keep them op. PVP will never be fixed.

I'd play human druid if i could

I find it that what makes humans OP isn't so much EMFH but the increased rep gain racial.

- - - Updated - - -

disable all racials in arena/rbgs inc.. problem fixed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Meanwhile, the new Stoneform looks absolutely amazing.
    Yup they look at EMFH after all.Just instead to nerf it like they do with Undeads they simply improve other ones

Deleted
    I'd love to go back to Undead, but I'll have to stay Human.

The nerf session for Will of the Forsaken hasn't come to an end yet, it goes on with every new expansion. Not even sure if I can recall all the nerfs:

- breaks some CC, 20 sec immunity
    - breaks some CC, 5 sec immunity
    - breaks some CC, no immunity
    - breaks some CC, no immunity, partially shared CD with trinket
    - breaks some CC, no immunity, partially shared CD with trinket, increased cooldown to 3 min

Did I miss something? What's next? Maybe they could root the character for 5 seconds when WotF is used. Trading a full CC for an immobilizing effect sounds fair to me.

Deleted
    Really disappointed they haven't done anything about this issue, aside from all the op/up arguments I'm just so damn bored of only ever seeing orcs undead and humans

1. Horde racial nerfs
    2. EMFH left as it is
    3. Stoneform buff

Probably they want to address the horde/alliance ratio and attract more ppl to play/transfer to alliance.
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

Quote Originally Posted by Tullkas View Post
    1. Horde racial nerfs
    2. EMFH left as it is
    3. Stoneform buff

Probably they want to address the horde/alliance ratio and attract more ppl to play/transfer to alliance.
    Sounds great for the EU horde playerbase...

The power of EMFH doesn't come from the racial itself but rather from trinkets having an absurd amount of power.

Make it so trinkets aren't as powerful as they are and you've fixed human racial.

But of course we know that aint gonna happen, no no no! We need trinkets that reduce all coldowns and cleave for 200% of all damage! Hell, Insignia used to have -no- stats at all, now it has to have some just to compete with the out of control power-creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tullkas View Post
    bly they want to address the horde/alliance ratio and attract more ppl to play/transfer to alliance.
    But why would they want more players to join Alliance when it seems all of the best PVPers must be human already because EMFH is so powerful?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human racial is just too damn good to pass up honestly. I love it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

http://www.arenamate.net/

34% of legible pvp-ers worldwide are human, with orc being second with 17%

Blizzard knows full well human is overpowered as hell. They just don't wanna change because shut up pvp guy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Oh no they won't change the Human racial?
    How will I be able to PvP now?

Oh wait I can.
    I was scared there for a moment.
    Don't you worry my child, humans will be humans once more

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post

Blizzard knows full well human is overpowered as hell. They just don't wanna change because shut up pvp guy.
    Their answer to this, by the way, is that it's only a few people for whom it matters (as in, all others stand to gain more by learning how to play instead of by switching race) so everyone should screw themselves.

Honestly, I know that it's said regularly on these forums, but I am fed up with their ineptness, arrogance and, I don't know, laziness or whatever it is that stops them from fixing this and other things. How long should people point out that EMFH is broken? How many people should say this? It's depressing.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Emfh is only as good as your best trinket. New stoneform looks really good, certainly not a nerf
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Emfh is only as good as your best trinket
    Which is to say: pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    https://twitter.com/OccupyGStreet/st...40656798330880 is my signature.

He is right. I see a lot of ppl rolling so and so race because of the racials. I rolled undead in vanilla because it was my favorite race to play in Wc3 albeit wotf was probably the most OP racial at that time and burning crusade.

I want to play a race knowing that the lore behind it is cool and awesome, not because of min/max potential i can get out of dps/running/crafting etc..
    I been around long enough to remember the crying and moaning about WOTF being OP. It was just like today and EMFH.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Emfh is only as good as your best trinket.
    And the conquest pvp trinkets that you can get in the very first week of a season are really good and they keep getting better with each season (making EMFH the only racial that scales massively the longer an expansion lasts), what with this MoP philosophy of adding +30 or so ilvls every tier.

Even as a healer, your survival benefits a lot due to essentially having a free battlemaster trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post

It is just there to make more players reroll to alliance (For blizzard US only matters, other regions can fuck themselves)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets have not been changed on beta yet so emfh is still just as powerful. No doubt it will make it to live without any changes.