Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerWildstar View Post
    Can we talk for a second about why so many top end pvp players roll female characters? 82 of the top 100 were female characters.
    Because the male characters (apart from undead) all look like complete shit.
    Epic!

Yeah, cause everyone wants to play monsters, right?
    Apparently anyone over the age of 12 or doesn't have down syndrome does, alliance hasn't had a player base worth shit since Wrath, that was the last time it was even playable without needing to medicate myself to get through leveling dungeons or their LFR or their Flex player base.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Because the male characters (apart from undead) all look like complete shit.
    I completely agree with you , I was a Male night elf rogue and it was kinda ok , but i decided to race switch for EMFH.Male human is simply absurd for a rogue so i decided to go with a female.Sets look good on Female Human , no question about it cataclysmic glad elite set <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Apparently anyone over the age of 12 or doesn't have down syndrome does, alliance hasn't had a player base worth shit since Wrath, that was the last time it was even playable without needing to medicate myself to get through leveling dungeons or their LFR or their Flex player base.
    cata was very dominate for alliance pvp population.
    Stormspellz -mugthol
    Battletag - Stormz#1438

Can we talk for a second about why so many top end pvp players roll female characters? 82 of the top 100 were female characters.
    don't wanna look at a dude's ass all day

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    don't wanna look at a dude's ass all day
    If you have your camera angle such that you're staring at "a dude's ass", you are gonna have a bad time.

Click for Armory.

Another blue saying nothing will be done. yaaay -.-

That's why you never put a male human paladin in charge of anything.

In my opinion.... Blizzard should consider the following:

A. Remove racials from competitive arena/RBG to lessen the perception of what racial is or is not overpowered.
    B. Grant players the ability to choose any racial they'd like from a list. Say the option to choose between SM, Wotf, EMFH, etc for one selection, 1 resistance for another and one damaging bonus (haste, crit, etc). Allowing players to just play the race they feel looks the best to them.
    C. Remove racials altogether so the arguments stop.

How would that improve the game fun wise? Racial abilities are a great source of fun for players in an RP game...This is a PvE RP game don't forget that!

Edit: Blizzard took the decision that abilities should behave the same way PvP and PvE...So if you want to convince Blizzard to remove racial from all of the game good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    How would that improve the game fun wise? Racial abilities are a great source of fun for players in an RP game...This is a PvE RP game don't forget that!

Edit: Blizzard took the decision that abilities should behave the same way PvP and PvE...So if you want to convince Blizzard to remove racial from all of the game good luck with that!
    Odd, I play other MMOs were the racials are only useable out of combat and are mostly passives (Blizzard really needs to do this shit already) and it doesn't affect RPing at all.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nipsoft/simple
    TERA - Lolapetto (Reaper lvl 60) - Akress (Berserker lvl 60, retired)
    FF14 - Nakaress Solatte (lvl 30 Monk, lvl 35 Warrior)
    GW2 - Dilla Donia (lvl 80 Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

You can't be serious with that excuse. Please enlighten me as to how the current racials have any impact on RP whatsoever. There is nothing "fun" about having dominate races or factions all due to racials impact on the game play. There is a reason many RPGs have chosen to have gimmicky/passive racials that have no combat benefit. It allows players to choose what race and faction they want to play with the look they want.

Cause of RP...... I don't even....