Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I play human just for the trinket, on all my characters that can be human. You can't use pots, flasks, buff food, in Arena so in this type of competitive play the racials IMO should be disabled.Random BG's who cares, thats just me though
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

EU is probably the only region where top PVPers go Alliance, the rest of the world (US, Asia) are Horde dominated.

If top players in the US realms and the rest of the world can manage Horde domination even with the the "overpowered EMFH", then the racial doesn't matter as much as people think.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

It keeps Alliance PvP healthy and populated. It's a necessary evil.

Without EMFH, a lot of players would go Horde and random BG queue times would be astronomical (much worse than they already are).

EMFH won't get nerfed because Human players make up the most played Race in regards to PvP.

They won't risk turning off anyone they don't have to before launch.
    Looking to refund your Warlords of Draenor purchase? Contact Support chat directly - here.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    EMFH won't get nerfed because Human players make up the most played Race in regards to PvP.

They won't risk turning off anyone they don't have to before launch.
    If blizzard truly cared they would remove the living crap out of EMFH and give every human player a free race change. There, no outrage from human player PvPers.

As others have said, it's only in the EU where this is a "problem" if it can even be called such. US/Asia make up a far higher number of players and their PVP ladders scream Horde...
    El Salvador, The Crescent Plague: Warlock
    Araual: Draenai Mage
    Currently semi-retired from WoW in anticipation of Warlords and using the downtime to obsess over Avalon: The Legend Lives

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    As others have said, it's only in the EU where this is a "problem" if it can even be called such. US/Asia make up a far higher number of players and their PVP ladders scream Horde...
    There are more alliance players in top 1000 than horde.
    I posted the numbers a while back. Maybe it has changed drastically but I doubt it.

Alliance are 58% and Horde 42% in top 1000 Eu/Us!
    Last edited by MrApple; 2014-10-08 at 02:05 PM.
    Epic!

100% agree. They cant be dumb enough not to see how OP emfh has been all expansion (not having to run with a remove cc trinket). The extra trinket can make a pretty big difference in say, a 10 minute arena fight. (thats 4-5 times using the 2m cd trinket)
    My theory is money. They know 90% of hardcore pvp players play horde. Keep emfh the same, nerf all other racials, count profits.