570 Holy Pally, 9/9CM & Proven Healer LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Since I'm not currently raiding I've taken the time to do CM's and PG. I only played a couple months of Mop and cleared 14/14 SoO & 2/14H with some pulls on the others from my dead server. Not much difficulty in the instance for myself, just don't have a group to play with. Looking for a heroic guild to finish SoO and raid with in WoD. Guild must be 11+/14H or close. Strongly prefer Alliance but I won't turn down a good fit guild if its Horde.

A side note, I've tanked/healed/DPS'd on many specs and class's over the years, so if you want a strong player and don't have room for a holy paladin just let me know the most needed spec to fill the group and I'll consider playing it. I don't care how I kill dragons, just want to put it on the ground. Keep in mind that if I'm rerolling or playing an alt the gear level will obviously not be heroic ready immediately.

Btag is Deathrow#1838
    Skype is EloBoostNow

Edit: No longer need 10pm+ start times
    Last edited by EloBoostNow; 2014-09-15 at 08:42 AM.

Hey there EloBoostNow check out my guild spam and be amazed *shoots fireworks*

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more. Currently Ranked #29 on our server Woot!

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized at gmail dot com

I added you, but no response/accept, would love to chat when will you be around?

I'm at work until 4:30pm Pst I should be online around 5pm pst

Alright, will message you

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Contingency is a semi-hardcore 10man guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in WoD.

What type of players do we want?
    We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
    • Having stable computers and internet connections
    • Min/maxing your character
    • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

Ranks at the end of each tier:
    Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179
    Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84
    Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59
    Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36
    Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

Cross-Realm Trials
    We do offer cross-realm trialing under the following conditions:
    • You will not be brought into a Heroic Garrosh kill unless you transfer to us to continue trialing on server. This is to ensure that there is no leaching and that you have shown the intention to continue with us.
    • Current Contingency raid members and on-realm trials have loot priority for main spec or off spec over cross-realm trials.

Raid Times:
    9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday

Contact Information:
    http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/

Officers:
    • Divr (Divr#1350)
    • Adellianna (Adel#1579)
    • Problim
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

9pm too early for current situation

still looking, now available any time

Heya Elo!

Renshai is looking for full time raiders for WoD, and also a full time healer to finish off SoO. Check out the guild spam below, and if your interested gimme a shout!!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced