Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Well for one the IRA has never bothered me so got nothing against them,plus my familys technically Irish so would be like pissing on my own doorstep. But yeah i think we should nuke this planet tbh with you and let it start over again,all people ever want to do is fight and kill other people for no reason at all,or this shitty made up reason called "religion". We should be in space by now travelling to other planets and searching for life,but no we are still here wrecking the planet and fighting like 3 year olds all the time because "GOD" told us to do it...
    How many times has ISIS bothered you in Rotherham?

Not at you, but a person who claimed to have been to Turkey and Egypt, but was shown to have never been to either country, is now claiming to have been to Iran as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I am interested in what was shockingly similar. Care to give some examples? I know Iranian culture very well, can't say same for Americans.
    It's harder to identify similarities than differences, and that impression was from more than a decade ago. I'm afraid all I have for you is a general impression.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Well for one the IRA has never bothered me so got nothing against them,plus my familys technically Irish so would be like pissing on my own doorstep. But yeah i think we should nuke this planet tbh with you and let it start over again,all people ever want to do is fight and kill other people for no reason at all,or this shitty made up reason called "religion". We should be in space by now travelling to other planets and searching for life,but no we are still here wrecking the planet and fighting like 3 year olds all the time because "GOD" told us to do it...
    You are aware that the IRA killed lots of Irish people? They placed bombs at roads and bridges set to go off if the trigger was pressed by a passing car. They didn't care who they hit with their bombs (the people they cared about hitting were attacked by mobs or hit-men). You were considered a "legitimate target" simply by living in a certain area. So no, they wouldn't have cared about you being Irish. All they would have cared about would be the headline in the newspaper and on the evening news while you were being scraped off the tarmac or off the pub walls.

But yeah i think we should nuke this planet tbh with you and let it start over again,all people ever want to do is fight and kill other people for no reason at all,or this shitty made up reason called "religion". We should be in space by now travelling to other planets and searching for life,but no we are still here wrecking the planet and fighting like 3 year olds all the time because "GOD" told us to do it...
    Such arrogance. Who said we are that smart? Current state of humanity is a prime example of our inability to develop such tech in short time. We are not masters of this and all other parallel universes. It's been more than 50k years since humans started to show social behaviour and we are still far away from travelling from planet to planet.

You are whining yet do you have any contribution to science? Because if that's not the case, there is no difference between you and those who believe shitty made up reason "religion".

Being atheist doesn't make you smarter or indicates you are smart btw. So drop that "looking down" attitude.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-09-04 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually i do think Atheists are the smartest people on the planet as they don't let a phony fake religion or prophet sway them into doing things they don't actually believe in. And my contribution to science is having kids aka biology,where do i pickup my degree?

Deleted
    Actually i do think Atheists are the smartest people on the planet as they don't let a phony fake religion or prophet sway them into doing things they don't actually believe in. And my contribution to science is having kids aka biology,where do i pickup my degree?
    This forum so needs to allow memes.

You are not among them, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    This forum so needs to allow memes.
    It used to, those were the days
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I'd consider agnostics as the smartest. I mean, science doesn't actually exclude the possibility of a God existing.

I mean, science doesn't actually exclude the possibility of a God existing.
    It is not about god's or satan existence. It is about following stupid rituals in the name of either of them.

Deleted
    The Western Jihadists want to come home. Turns out the dumbasses figured out that fighting a War is not like playing COD.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9713279.html

Best part is they are afraid of being imprisoned for their actions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    The Western Jihadists want to come home. Turns out the dumbasses figured out that fighting a War is not like playing COD.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-9713279.html

Best part is they are afraid of being imprisoned for their actions.
    They should make an example of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    They should make an example of them.
    Absolutely right there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    It is not about god's or satan existence. It is about following stupid rituals in the name of either of them.
    He claims atheists are the smartest people, and I disagreed. This has nothing to do with religious rituals.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it turns out that living and fighting in a shitty desert is worse than Birmingham. Actually kinda surprising.

They have more to fear from ISIS frankly, if they come back here they'll be in prison. If they were out of prison then the public would turn on them. Running away from ISIS I can't imagine will result in much else than danger to their lives from ISIS. If true their best bet might actually be to live in prison and try get onto the next TV cooking show that wants to turn our criminals into bakers.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    So it turns out that living and fighting in a shitty desert is worse than Birmingham. Actually kinda surprising.

They have more to fear from ISIS frankly, if they come back here they'll be in prison. If they were out of prison then the public would turn on them. Running away from ISIS I can't imagine will result in much else than danger to their lives from ISIS. If true their best bet might actually be to live in prison and try get onto the next TV cooking show that wants to turn our criminals into bakers.
    Baking cookies in the name of Allah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Cakes will be more their style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Infidel-icious Baking Co.

CEO Mohammed, Vice Pres. Mohammed, Pres. Mohammed etc etc.

Seriously though I'd buy those cakes, I see no reason we shouldn't support things like that because we can use the revenue to pay for their prison stay.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.