Poll: Which is your Favorite Sleep, Sex or Food

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would marry Sleep, fuck Food and kill Sex.

Deleted
    I don't think I enjoy any of them that much but if I had to pick one, it would be sleep because I turn into a zombie incapable of doing anything if I havent had enough. I don't enjoy sleeping or anything so it's more like a necessity.

Sex, I have a really high sex drive and despise having to eat food. I don't like to sleep either.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Questions like these aren't legitimate. For example, a man dying of starvation, even with the highest sex drive in the world, will prefer food at that point in time. If you've ever been truly sleep deprived, the same thing occurs. For me, if I am neither starving nor sleep deprived, sex is preferable.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Option Four:

Weed

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex can be very good sometimes, but in the end I care much more about sleep.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

1. Sleep. It's the only one that doesn't add any sort of complication to my life. It's just something I have to do and don't really think about.

2. Food. I love eating good food and I wouldn't exactly call it stressful. But I don't enjoy pooping much so that detracts from its glory.

3. Sex. It's fun but the relationships involving it tend to do nothing but stress me out. My life would've been much easier if I didn't have this need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd have to go with food. I don't even really care for sleep, that's just a necessity to me. I don't really get enjoyment out of it.

Sex and sleep are more or less always the same, but food can be so different every-time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep all the way.
    I just love to shut down and surrender to the velvet embrace of nothingness.

Too bad I have to wake up every day. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Yes...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer sleep.
    My FC is 0430-8669-1800 add me and send a PM. My safari is Audino,dunsparce,Ditto.

"Insert clever saying here"

Definitely sleep nothing really beats a good night sleep

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well considering ive never had sex, and I barely sleep im going to have to say Food

Not getting fat no matter what I eat is a plus for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Sex and sleep are more or less always the same, but food can be so different every-time.
    Sleep changes constantly. Don't you dream? You don't have bad nights of sleep and glorious wonderful nights of sleep?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Sleep changes constantly. Don't you dream? You don't have bad nights of sleep and glorious wonderful nights of sleep?
    Well, I watch TV until I pass out, I get up around 3:00am to pee, and sleep until 6:30am. That's my schedule and it's the same almost every night. Of course I dream but it doesn't effect my sleeping pattern. I don't have nightmares very often at all so I feel confident in saying sleep is more or less the same for me every night. And I'm never lonely because I have one cuddly husband so most every night is a 'glorious nights sleep'! Haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    you sleep during sex?

- - - Updated - - -

Personally sleep for me, havn't had a good shag in years so thats all meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Joey answered this twice

For me its food. I know this also applies to sex but there are just so many variations of food I just can't get enough and I like them all.

Sex, but that could be because I'm currently single and I'm not a random hookup person so it's not a regular thing for me right now. Sleep and food tie at a close second.

Sex is fun once in a while. Can get boring if it's too frequent. Food is just a chore I go through because I get hungry and need energy.

Sleep though. That's where it's at. Dream of impossible things, wake up after a good rest feeling awesome. Getting into bed after a long day. That's the stuff.