Poll: Which is your Favorite Sleep, Sex or Food

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Anyone else noticing the trend between the avatar/signature of posters and their selection?
    Shots fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is sex last in the poll?!

The other two are necessities! Oh don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy them, but I'm not going to get hot and heavy with someone just to roll over and fall asleep right before things get good. I mean, putting sleep higher somewhat implies that's what you guys would do.

One after the other. Continuously.

imma gonna have to say all of the above...
    CANT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER ZOMG!...
    But yeah ok if i had 1 day to live, and could chose to have sex - sleep or eat. Id probably go with the former :P

I was going to say Food > Sex > Sleep but as I was thinking about it I remember the countless times we would just about be ready to sit down for dinner or lunch and my wife would whisk me away to the bedroom only to let our food get cold and reheat it after. So for me it's

Sex > Food > Sleep

With the way my work is I rarely get a solid sleep anyways so food comes before it

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy is logically sex the most, your body is built that way, need is logically sleep the most, u can live without 'eat' (also crappy life with lot of glucose etc) but u can't live without sleep
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I have sex with food while I sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    How is sex last in the poll?!

The other two are necessities! Oh don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy them, but I'm not going to get hot and heavy with someone just to roll over and fall asleep right before things get good. I mean, putting sleep higher somewhat implies that's what you guys would do.
    Pretty sure the acts are considered independant of one and other for purposes of the poll.

I mean, just because someone lists sleep as higher then food does not imply that they are going to stop mid bite during a meal and wander off to go to bed, anymore then they would stop mid screw just to go get a sandwich because they rated food > sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep, only time I have for myself.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-08-27 at 11:21 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Voted for sex. It was a hard toss up between sex and food. I cant say i really enjoy sleeping, i just sleep because i need to. I picked sex from experience simply as a worse case scenario, i had more terrible food in my life then terrible sex so far. Even the most star fish experience as a teenager from what i remember was better than eating average food, like a banana. Amazing food comes close, but not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Before I had a child: Sex.
    After having a child: Sleep.
    nothing else to add
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Asked my girlfriend and she said 'sex definitely ' for me. lol. Not sure I'd agree, personally I'd say food though but the gf has spoken

Fuck sleep
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-03-11 at 11:25 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

it's all about balance :P

No brainer; FOOD !

lol only some wow players would have sex last on that list. who woulda thunk.

Sex. Sleep comes second. Sleep could come first if the sex sucks.

They are all just necessities. Even though all can be fun once in a while, I seldom do them for fun. Sex was fun before I got enough of it, now it's just a release.

Basic human need? Hard to choose between food and sleep. Not getting either and you'll die in a few days.

Though i feel this thread exists just to bait people with the notion that sex is a basic human need

Sleep would be the answer, but I keep putting it off, rather staying up late even at the detriment of inadequate rest. So I choose food, since that's always something I look forward to.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Sex is not a basic human need. Food and sleep is WAY more crucial. Go without food or sleep for a month. See how you will cope. And food vs. sleep... hmm pretty hard actually but I think you are more likely to die because of lack of sleep. If you are forced to stay awake with torture you probably die sooner. If you are still allowed to drink water and just no food I think you can survive longer without food, your body will literally eat itself before you die... bodyfat, muscles etc. will, depending on your body prior to starvation, keep you going for quite a while.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2019-03-11 at 11:39 AM.