2dary stats and WoD Beta, and Elemantal Rotation question for WoD Beta

What stats are we going for in Elemental ? I'm on WoD beta and as I'm getting quest gear
    what are the best stats to go for ? I've noticed that Haste and Mastery was prioritized when
    I 1st logged in the WoD Beta. Now that I'm finding better quest gear I've noticed that
    they are *mostly* Versatility and Multistrike. Instead of the "ol' " Hit > Int > Mastery ~ Haste > Crit,
    is it basically the same except Vers & Multi are before Crit ?

Also is the Echo of the Elements CD reset changing our Single Target rotation any ? If LvB can be cast
    twice and if Ele blast is available before the 2nd LvB.. stick with LvB or cast the EB then back to the LvB ?

Um, its all still very much in flux but last tested:

Int> Multi-Strike >=Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers

As far as DPS-talents and rotation:

60: Astral Swiftness >= EM and last would be EotE.
    EotE is problematic for several reasons:
    1) It overwrites itself so you can easily lose procs, especially if you get a proc right after casting a LvB(getting 2 procs in 8secs is fairly common).
    2) The only gain during Ascendance is 1 extra LvB at the end.
    3) The proc isn't usable/useful while moving(more chances to overwrite).
    4) The proc basically just turns a LB into a LvB which should negatively scale at high I-lev with Crit gains.

90: UF = PE > EB
    ATM EB is a bit behind and you probably can't get 100% out of it due to movement limitations.

But yea... They are still turning nobs to get stats/talents where they want them so I'm sure things will change a little(stats) to a lot(talents).
    I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised Crit is better than Mastery and Versatility; it's never really been good for us.

Is this really correct ? Int > Haste > = Multistrike- > Crit > Mastery > Versatiliy?

Mastery almost at the bottom when mastery has always been at the top ? I"m not a theory crafter whatsoever (doing math frustrates me o.O )
    And our EotE, being our "go to" talent is no longer preferred but Astral Swiftness is now ?

I don't mean to question you but would just love to see another opinion

Quote Originally Posted by quallanz View Post
    Is this really correct ? Int > Haste > = Multistrike- > Crit > Mastery > Versatiliy?

Mastery almost at the bottom when mastery has always been at the top ? I"m not a theory crafter whatsoever (doing math frustrates me o.O )
    And our EotE, being our "go to" talent is no longer preferred but Astral Swiftness is now ?

Our mastery has completely changed so its reasonable that it would switch around.

They haven't finished tuning/numbers yet.

Masterys value will go up and down from fight to fight depending on EQs usefulness as well.

Crit has never been a terrible stat for Ele, it has simply been the bottom stat...

(my most recent single target sim for live/5.4)

Stat weights in general change based on talents, set bonus and spell usage(encounter design).

EotE is very different on Beta...

EM may very well be the best talent in the tier since you can line it up with procs/Ascendance enough and early on you shouldn't "waste" it during hero(GCD cap).
    AS's instant LB is more valuable in WoD w/o ULB and should not be overlooked as a talent option.
    I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

Quote Originally Posted by quallanz View Post

Since the Elem mastery on live is so similar to the multi-strike stat in beta Elem mastery was changed to a new mechanic that's why mastery went down and multi-strike is considered "best" seconday stat in beta