Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    I apologize if someone brought this up already and I missed it, but it seems like Holinka and Celestalon have cut back massively on their responses to tweets. Celestalon now only does a couple a day and Holinka has been tweeting random crap unrelated to wow or retweet announcements from the game's main twitter lately.

I wonder if they finally got tired of dealing with players.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Transparency is great to a point, but that kind of access and buddy-buddy chit chat can sometimes be a PR disaster if you misstep. I don't mind them not tweeting. It's a stressful experience for everybody, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Fair point. It's a huge change that we have been asking for for a long time.

(honestly, and maybe I am crazy - I wouldn't have minded if they had just removed the cooldown from redirect as a solution. I kinda actually like the extra level of effort required to move the points around via hotkey. The ridiculous part was needing a glyph slot to shorten a cooldown that IMO shouldn't even exist)

Anyway.
    Problem with that is mobs that instantly despawn when they die so the points would be lost or you would have to move them to next target before finishing the kill.
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So- I've been doing a bunch of tests with the three specs again- I figured, hell, for PvP, maybe Combat is like some untapped potential; A hidden gem!

So, as per usual I test how much damage I can do in 30, 45, and 60 seconds on the level 100 Shat. Weak Damage Dummy.

Over 65% of my damage is Main Gauche + Auto Attack + Poison. All passive. Not even 40%. Not 50%...over 65%. And thats not just in one test, that number remains pretty consistent for every test.

I did then try using a dagger main-hand, taking from what I heard on this very thread, and stacked mastery instead of haste- the damage actually went UP; So yeah, dagger main-hand, sword off-hand and mastery stacking.

Your sig is right, Nolara; Mastery /WILL/ fix it... Though, I'm not sure it's fixing the right problem <_<

I'd also like to make mention of the Combat 4pc PvP set bonus. Its actually a downside. Sure, one more second should be two more hits which means more damage... But in all my tests, the only time I /don't/ energy cap is if I can use spree at 0-5 energy. And I'm even running the Glyph of Energy! And that is with Mastery stacked; If I stacked Haste (as I tried previously) I capped even faster.

I'd also like to include that Internal Bleeding is accounting for almost twice as much damage as Killing Spree is. And yes, I spree during Deep Insight every time... What is with this class?
    Last edited by Creed; Yesterday at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post

I'd also like to include that Internal Bleeding is accounting for almost twice as much damage as Killing Spree is. And yes, I spree during Deep Insight every time... What is with this class?
    Yeah, Internal Bleeding's damage is beyond stupid. I've seen a 31k crt tick on that shit... Compared to a 11k Killing Spree MH. Sad honestly.
    Sativ on Youtube: Informational Guides and PvP Tips for Rogues!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    Yeah, Internal Bleeding's damage is beyond stupid. I've seen a 31k crt tick on that shit... Compared to a 11k Killing Spree MH. Sad honestly.
    And we know, rather than improve killing Spree, they'll just nerf Internal Bleeding into the ground.
    I'm still upset about the 60-70% passive damage of Combat, though. I know it's been said into the ground- but, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    And we know, rather than improve killing Spree, they'll just nerf Internal Bleeding into the ground.
    I'm still upset about the 60-70% passive damage of Combat, though. I know it's been said into the ground- but, I am.
    does internal bleeding even do anything against bosses and such.. that whole tier seems to be just pvp oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    does internal bleeding even do anything against bosses and such.. that whole tier seems to be just pvp oriented.
    Only if you can stun them.

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Battleguard Sartura!

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    In which case PotW will always be better.