Deleted

the 3 man yak mount?

we all paid a fair amount of gold te get a reforge mount now they are removing reforging what is gonna happen to the mount? transmog on him instead of reforge ?

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/423875532736851968

Nothing determined yet, but they are considering a transmog NPC.
    You just lost The Game

Well they didn't add anything even remotely close to reforging in WoD, so what did you expect them to put in there? Transmog might make a bit of sense but is ultimately unnecessary out in the wilds, and the repair guy is also there on the mammoth mount from WotLK. Might as well remove both NPCs and just let it be an extremely overpriced three seat mount with no further benefits. Which it was to begin with. You don't exactly lose anything here, since what you lose is removed entirely from the game.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

wouldn't mind it being a daily or weekly quest giver. could be very random. one day/week might just be a present like school bell or bling. another day/week could be to perform some task for a toy reward.

Deleted
    in beta it is now a transmog guy just no interaction with it yet

Deleted
    Would be cool if they added NPC that makes it possible to interact with garrison missions. Then mount would be totally worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    . You don't exactly lose anything here, since what you lose is removed entirely from the game.
    that is absolutely false. if I had known it would be for a limited time or he would have just a three-seat mount or a transmogrif mount I had never spent 100k on it. basically we lost 100k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Well they didn't add anything even remotely close to reforging in WoD, so what did you expect them to put in there? Transmog might make a bit of sense but is ultimately unnecessary out in the wilds, and the repair guy is also there on the mammoth mount from WotLK. Might as well remove both NPCs and just let it be an extremely overpriced three seat mount with no further benefits. Which it was to begin with. You don't exactly lose anything here, since what you lose is removed entirely from the game.
    There are enough other things they could add. Either way it sucks for people who have bought the mount. Of course people have lost something, they lost 100k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarach View Post
    that is absolutely false. if I had known it would be for a limited time or he would have just a three-seat mount or a transmogrif mount I had never spent 100k on it. basically we lost 100k
    They should at least give players the chance for a refund.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They should at least give players the chance for a refund.
    Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of gold it would put back into the economy, they won't do this.

If you spend 100k on something like that, surely you must know it will change? It was pretty obvious reforging wouldn't stay around forever. At the end of the day it is a mount for achvs, and people who had it had their use out of it.

And who uses that as their regular mount anyway?

When reforging is so important to you that you need a mount to do it on the fly, you are in a top raiding/PvP guild and have plenty of gold to spare for that mount. It's probably even paid for by the raid runs your guild sells. In that case, you won't miss the gold as you/your guild has plenty.

If you aren't in one of those guilds, you didn't need that mount and you just bought it for a little extra convenience. That extra convenience changed, just like how my flying mounts are suddenly grounded, and you don't get compensated for that either.

Transmog NPC would be nice. I'm holding off on getting this before we know what they are doing with this mount finally.

I would only buy it if it were a transmog NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarach View Post
    That's like saying, "If I would had known there would be another expansion I wouldn't have wasted 300 hours on this expansion".
    DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!!! *RAISES FIST IN ANGER*

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have the option to have the gold back... I paid for what I paid and now it's no longer the same thing.

Now, I can understand the change and I acept it, but it changes nothing. I paid the gold for certain service and now it is over, fine with me, but give me my gold back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I'd rather have the option to have the gold back... I paid for what I paid and now it's no longer the same thing.

Now, I can understand the change and I acept it, but it changes nothing. I paid the gold for certain service and now it is over, fine with me, but give me my gold back.
    Get over it.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I didn't lose anything. I paid 100k for a gorgeous mount, I still have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.