Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    I missed the other thread I guess but you live at home yet are homeless, you have a BMW yet you need to walk? You have money left over but not for housing or transportation?

Maybe I am not getting something
    I bought the car when I was 17 but couldn't have it in my name. Was from a friend and he was nice and sold it for $4000. For obvious reasons my dad put his name on the deed and it's just been that way. Technically I could get it in my name but I'm not sure (even though I bought it) that he'd agree to it. Doesnt really matter since I only drive it and nobody else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Okay so you were "homeless" haha. I've been homeless for a night after getting too drunk and waking up on a park bench
    You don't want to do that in Fayetteville.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ive been questioned if I was actually a girl (not by Ruk). Doesn't mean Im going to post my lady parts explicitly. Just let those things run off you.
    Your better then me. I'd of blasted the forum with some rotten prolapsed vag with googley eyes on it. ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Your better then me. I'd of blasted the forum with some rotten prolapsed vag with googley eyes on it. ^_^
    I think I threw up a little.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    This wasn't just a one off thing, he does this all the time.
    Well there are certain posters that just, uh, like to facilitate discussion in creative ways, if you catch my drift...

Really you're better off just not engaging w/them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    But how do we know for sure if you've never proven it!?
    I have such a high pitched voice no man can reach even with surgical enhancements!

I have such a high pitched voice no man can reach even with surgical enhancements!
    That sounds, um, painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That sounds, um, painful.
    Its only painful when I make a concious effort to hurt people's ears. Otherwise I sound like I'm 6.

How many nights does the OP have to wash the dishes after dinner now? I mean, that was the deal right? For them letting him borrow the keys to their car, for a Youtube video.

Just kidding. Nice ride.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2014-08-27 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its only painful when I make a concious effort to hurt people's ears. Otherwise I sound like I'm 6.
    So you're like getting a cocklebur in your boot?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    So you're like getting a cocklebur in your boot?
    You're going to have to translate that from Oklahoman to normal English for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to have to translate that from Oklahoman to normal English for me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocklebur

It's a real word, honest!
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

This is the thread that you are so upset about? You could have given some details as to the nature of your situation in the original post, you know.

OP, why do you feel like you need to prove yourself to strangers on the internet?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    OP, why do you feel like you need to prove yourself to strangers on the internet?
    Because strangers on the internet should probably not be douchebags to each other?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Mostly because of this XKCD comic, I imagine:

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend taking some of that extra money you have and getting your own place where a fight with dad won't get you kicked out.

Deleted
    Wait, can't you just sleep in the car?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I recommend taking some of that extra money you have and getting your own place where a fight with dad won't get you kicked out.
    Well, I'd rather not since I won't actually get kicked out for more than a night. The deal I have here ($60 a week and I'm making on average $900 paychecks with no bills) is too good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Wait, can't you just sleep in the car?
    It won't be that good sleep though. Rather have a bed which I found (friends house).
    Hey everyone

Homeless =/= Spending a few nights on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post29114501

That right there? Yeah I was homeless for a night (walked to a friends house a mile away or so) but for you to call me on my bullshit in regards to the BMW? I have job that pays pretty decently for someone my age (cable guy) while living with my parents because for the most part we get along bar a few differences sometimes. I have a lot of money leftover since bills aren't really a thing. I don't bullshit nor do I intend to bullshit, I can throw this evidence right in front of you and you'd still say bullshit because that's who you are, a pathetic forum poster who's just out to be an asshole to me.

Fuck you, and mods I'm ready for my infraction.

I start to wonder here.