Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    I see a new thread coming. "Just for you Erin."
    At least then I'll feel like I'm forum-famous T_T

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Nah was in regards to something else.

- - - Updated - - -

This wasn't just a one off thing, he does this all the time.
    So ignore him. There's one big life lesson I'd advice you about, and that's not to get this upset about some random guy in the world that you'll never see or hear of ever. It simply isn't worth your trouble and even less worth feeling upset about.

If you've got issues with someone, take it up in private with that someone, don't post a drama llama thread about it. If you've got issues with someones behavior, talk to a mod or an admin about it.

The only thing this accomplishes is making YOU guilty and making YOU look bad. You've also clearly and blatantly fallen for someone that intended to provoke you, giving that person recognition and the attention he wanted out of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    At least then I'll feel like I'm forum-famous T_T
    Well, at this rate I can see it coming. Rise to fame. :'D

Just avoid all drugs and celebrity marriages, they never last.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    So ignore him. There's one big life lesson I'd advice you about, and that's not to get this upset about some random guy in the world that you'll never see or hear of ever. It simply isn't worth your trouble and even less worth feeling upset about.

If you've got issues with someone, take it up in private with that someone, don't post a drama llama thread about it. If you've got issues with someones behavior, talk to a mod or an admin about it.

The only thing this accomplishes is making YOU guilty and making YOU look bad. You've also clearly and blatantly fallen for someone that intended to provoke you, giving that person recognition and the attention he wanted out of you.
    Reminds me, aint there a ignore function here? He could just ignore Rukentuts then lol

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It ended up only lasting for a night, made amends the next day since my dad and I agreed we both went over the edge with each other.

Also I will never sell that car unless it's for another car that's even better.
    You call being throw out by your dad, homeless? Maybe if you own your own car, you should own your own LIFE.

I don't know anything about you or what troubles you might have, but it seems that you've got plenty and I'm trying my hardest not to judge you, no offense intended. I'd just ask you not to project them on a forum.

But maybe, maybe, your dad doesn't want you living at home when you could or perhaps even SHOULD be living on your own. Perhaps that since you've got a job, you should contribute to the family, since you do live with them and they might be feeding you.

Perhaps the argument with your father was as irrelevant and miniscule as the thing you're now being upset about at some random internet guy, but you've yet to realize that.

Again, I don't know anything at all about you so I'm just going out on a limb on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Well, at this rate I can see it coming. Rise to fame. :'D

Just avoid all drugs and celebrity marriages, they never last.

Reminds me, aint there a ignore function here? He could just ignore Rukentuts then lol
    Yes there is. It puts a big "YOU'RE IGNORING THIS POSTER!" text on ignored peoples posts.

Really though having as much money as I have leftover is a fantastic feeling. In your off time you find ways to spend it since you don't ever really spend it all, great hobby actually.
    Please do not spend so much randomly. Trust me.

I have a pretty good job and also lived at home for a few years while still working (its a bit more normal here in Europe I think). Spent quite a lot but still saved a lot too though. After about 3 years, I had €75K saved + a lot of furniture stuff. Bought a house and have a cheap mortgage now. Looking back, well worth it.

Just saying, even if it feels like you never spend it all, still keep an eye out to save some extra here and there. I don't know specifically what a cable guy makes but probably not an absurd amount of money ($900 cant be for full time right?). Might come in handy later on. Just some advice on how to beat life

10+ Year Old Account
    Hang on hang on, OP says how wonderful it is to have all this money that he earns and his BMW but got upset that his parents kicked him out for one night?

Are you fucking serious. Do you know how many homeless people would be thankful to have food let alone money or a car. I'm not even homeless, I have no money and no car. You're better off than me.

Excuse me whilst I laugh uncontrollably at the poor miserable life you must have, being all "homeless" and shit with a load of money and a nice car.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Hang on hang on, OP says how wonderful it is to have all this money that he earns and his BMW but got upset that his parents kicked him out for one night?

Are you fucking serious. Do you know how many homeless people would be thankful to have food let alone money or a car. I'm not even homeless, I have no money and no car. You're better off than me.

Excuse me whilst I laugh uncontrollably at the poor miserable life you must have, being all "homeless" and shit with a load of money and a nice car.
    Like I said, a spoiled person's version of "homeless".

10+ Year Old Account

And a bullshitter.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    New twist in the tale.

The car is his dads.

It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LfeJdpk3K4 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazerhawk View Post
    New twist in the tale.

The car is his dads.

Could be like my situation. The car and the insurance is in my name only, so technically I'm the only one that "owns" it, but my parents paid for it (the car, not the insurance).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazerhawk View Post
    New twist in the tale.

The car is his dads.

Nah man, see a man drivin a german whip, blacked out windows leaning back... I'm now convinced this oh so talented rapper is OP. Do you look like a baller OP? A homeless baller?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Yes there is. It puts a big "YOU'RE IGNORING THIS POSTER!" text on ignored peoples posts.
    Maybe he should have checked that out and saved himself the embarrassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People being complete dicks.

Internet, stop being complete and utter bellends, there's just no need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating a thread just to call someone out like this is not allowed.

Closed.