Deleted

class balance now that 2.1 is live

Okay so blizz promised us monk and barb buffs and they did buff them. BUT they also buffed all the other classes, does this mean that monks and barbs are still at the bottom? =/

Until someone comes up with some crazy build based on the new changes, yea they are still below most others.

Give people time to find new builds (i've seen some decoy and bell build pretty well perfoming) and most of all to find the gear needed for them.

Greater Rifts are a really good tool to see class perfomance both in solo and in party, if a class is undeperforming it will be addressed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I feel like anything that's not a DH or WD will severely underperform in Grifts.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I get the same feeling. It's kind of stupid how versatile a WD can be compared to most of the other classes.

EU Greater rift levels as of this moment
    Barbarian - 35
    Crusader - 34
    Demonhunter - 38
    Monk - 34
    Witch Doctor - 35
    Wizard - 35

So aside from Demonhunters it seems like balance is pretty good across the board.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter is the only outlier in solo atm. If you want higher in 4 man groups a 2x Crusader 2x Demon hunter is currently the best setup by far though.

It's basically because of Mara6. Damage is fine, the problem is that you can play just putting down turrets that will do the work while you run around paying attention only not to die - actually you can go for T&T or if you're lucky enough get a pair of MrYan to have a nearly permanent 25% damage buff.

EDIT: i'm running 32 atm - but the thing is that i don't have many issues if i just avoid things and don't die. Damage seems looking good for at least another couple of levels, and then legendary gems will help a lot.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Okay so blizz promised us monk and barb buffs and they did buff them. BUT they also buffed all the other classes, does this mean that monks and barbs are still at the bottom? =/
    give it a week, gems are op.

and new gear is awesome.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.