Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People saying that MM was OP, it wasn't OP, it wasn't even the top spec for Wizards it was just the most accessible. When I watch Witch Doctors taking out the highest HP mobs on the highest difficulty in seconds or have trouble keeping up with Monks and Barbs as they literally race through packs without slowing it is insane to think that one of the least gear dependant builds that seriously wasn't half as powerful as people make out was not just nerfed, but obliterated.

Saying that it is still viable is utter bullshit. The power of MM Conflag came from the stacking DoT which you can't do anymore since it is limited to 3 stacks. Okay the base damage of MM and hence the dot got a 33% buff, whoop de doo if you think that even comes close to making the build viable it's because you're not playing Wiz, you're smugly sitting there with your own OP build that dodged this round of nerfs but rest assured your time will come.

Sure this post is my rant, whinge, whatever. But it is completely justified given the state of the game - builds are difficult to assemble due to the rate at which loot drops, it's randomness with stats, the inability to adjust those stats, the inability to trade items. Even if an item finally drops (hello Wand of Woh) it can have shit stats and you can't really do shit about it bar change ONE of the mods. Then as you finally after hundreds of hours of farming finally get a decent build with decent gear and progress to T5/6, Blizzard kicks you in the pants and you go back to the early Torments to do it all over again.

And let's not get into just how boring and repetitive and uncreative the content is. Randomly assembled levels over and over with no change in the mechanics even in these new 'seasons'.

Every one of you knows all of this but you continue to drop your panties and bend over for Blizzard - hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    As for Path of Exile, I enjoy that game quite a bit, but lets not pretend that they didn't just, like this past week, nerf an entire playstyle that people have built their characters around for ages. It was a necessary nerf yes, but it was a huge nerf like the one the OP is complaining about in D3.
    Difference being that in PoE it is a lot easier to retool your character for other specs. Not so in D3.

Ok, nothing good can come out from this, so i'm going to close the thread for good.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.