Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Shadows of Mordor
    Witcher 3.
    Dragon Age Inquisition.
    WoD
    Pokemon ORAS
    GTA 5 for PC

Well I'm not super excited about WoD. But I'm gonna give it a try for the sake of the warcraft universe being such huge part of my life. Not so much now but when I was younger.

I'm excited about Killing Floor 2 but I dont think it's gonna be released in a few months.
    Any update that Red Orchestra 2 receives is welcomed. Although a patch is not a new game, a different weapon and a tank could add some new dynamics.

I'm more of competitive/tactical multiplayer kinda guy so I dont have many games I'm looking forward to. I mean whenver the new Unreal Tournament is gonna come I for sure gonna buy it. So Starcraft2 and Dota2 Counter-strike 1.6/GO are also games I play and I look forward to their patches. In Dota 2 this usually means that the game changes a lot based on the balance changes and other stuff.

I could have maybe been convinced to buy CoD Advanced Warfare. I know that goes against what I just said but I also like to have an easy game that is chill and is a shooter. And I like the fast paced Cod style. But I dont like this shit with the exo skeleton that is basically TitanFall without Titans and bots. That's actually kind of a plus but still I hate those jumpy things. Might buy it when it goes on like a 40% discount or smth.

I really, really, really, REALLY hate to say it... but there is not a single game im looking forward to. No expansions, no new titles, nothing. Never thought the day would come when i just lose interest in it all

Gave my steam account/collection to my son a few years ago. Havnt touched my Origin account in over a year. WoW is inactive at the moment. Sigh. Playing video games since arcade machines and the atari 2600 at home. Guess things just get kinda repetitive after some time. Oh look another FPS thats just better eye candy then the last, so on.

Guess the only thing i might look at and get if its good is the new Settlers game. Last 2 kinda sucked compared to 1-4. Still thinking about WoD. Had the expansion, but got it refunded since i was killing my sub(didnt want to lose the chance to refund later). Some things in it i like, but still kinda meh. I also keep seeing and hearing about various projects on space combat sim games, like the old school X-Wing/Tie Fighter series on PC and Wing Commander series on PC. That is something i have been waiting years for a good one similar to those 2 to come out, but every project i look at ends up ghosting. Any game that do make it out just dont have the same combat style. Its all auto aim now, and just pushing a few buttons to select which attack to use. No dog fighting like a WW2 air combat sim(but in space!). Want to grab a good joystick with rudder and throttle controls and dig in on multiple monitors.

Give me todays video game access and collection to my 10-15 year old self and i woulda had a nerdgasm.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Smash Bros.
    Pokemon ORAS
    Pheonix Wright trilogy and PW/Professor Layton
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Warlords of Draenor, WoW #6, WoD, and... Warlords of Draenor.

WoD, BL:PS, 3ds smash bros, the mandate (next year though)
    Stay salty my friends.

Civ5 Beyond Earth
    Smash Bros
    Archage
    and hopefully, hopefully Evolve(early next year)

The amount of people excited about the upcoming wow expansion saddens me. 14 months of the same tier. Being told the new expansion will most likely only have 2 tiers, knowing there is a team allready working on the expansion after wod, just points to blizz trying to fuck its customers for more money. This entire xpac could have been included in pandaland.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The amount of people excited about the upcoming wow expansion saddens me. 14 months of the same tier. Being told the new expansion will most likely only have 2 tiers, knowing there is a team allready working on the expansion after wod, just points to blizz trying to fuck its customers for more money. This entire xpac could have been included in pandaland.
    They never said we are getting only 2 tiers: what was said that they might just drop the Hellscream raid right onto live in place of a middle tier if the next expansion is moving far enough along. If the next expac is lagging, they will do a middle tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Overall; more raids per year.

Right now the only game I care about is Destiny, but I did buy D3 UEE to pass the time for the next couple weeks. There's a bunch of games I'm looking forward to, but I consider them kind of minor since Destiny seems like something I can invest into long term, but we'll see.

Why does it matter what others are excited about?

Do you see me saying I'm sad that people are looking forward to Halo games which are literally the same exact game we've already played? No, because people have different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    They never said we are getting only 2 tiers: what was said that they might just drop the Hellscream raid right onto live in place of a middle tier if the next expansion is moving far enough along. If the next expac is lagging, they will do a middle tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Overall; more raids per year.
    It just seems like they are giving the fanbase the finger, instead of developing out the expansion they are just using it as a filler and allready working on the next one. Meanwhile they are charging full price and not even discounting as they have said themselves its just a filler expansion. This just seems like a major snub twords the fans, coupled with the lack of any content for 14 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destiny and Shadow of Mordor are on my hype list, one justifiably due to Alpha and Beta experience, the other based solely on the source material.

I won't be playing either until 2015 though 'cause Warlords of Draenor and Warframe Update 15 boyee!

- - - Updated - - -

It just seems like they are giving the fanbase the finger, instead of developing out the expansion they are just using it as a filler and allready working on the next one. Meanwhile they are charging full price and not even discounting as they have said themselves its just a filler expansion. This just seems like a major snub twords the fans, coupled with the lack of any content for 14 months.
    Then tell them you don't like their direction or their product by not buying it instead of posting in a game hype thread on a fansite.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Wasteland 2 on 19th september. Then something pops up in October, forgot what, then wod and da3 in november.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Destiny and Shadow of Mordor are on my hype list, one justifiably due to Alpha and Beta experience, the other based solely on the source material.

I won't be playing either until 2015 though 'cause Warlords of Draenor and Warframe Update 15 boyee!

- - - Updated - - -

Then tell them you don't like their direction or their product by not buying it instead of posting in a game hype thread on a fansite.
    I stopped playing after having to grind through an entire year of dragon soul. I love the game and would love some reasons to come back but they keep giving the finger to the players and people just eat it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing after having to grind through an entire year of dragon soul. I love the game and would love some reasons to come back but they keep giving the finger to the players and people just eat it up.
    Or perhaps they have the foresight to see that time must be spent to create new content for them to play, and that it's totally their own choice to unsub and not grind through the same content for months while the new content is being made?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    And those people are saddened by the misinformation in your comment

- - - Updated - - -

OT I actually quite like the look of advanced warfare which isn't something I thought I'd ever say about CoD aside from that there's shadow of mordor, destiny and WoD
    Last edited by mmoce026f1ce64; 2014-08-28 at 05:52 AM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dragon age 3, alien, WoD, destiny, shadows of mordor. in that order.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

waiting them to be updated all...

I stopped playing too. IDK which XPac is worse between Cata and MoP because the direction the game is going really killed the fun for me.

WoD looks repair a bit of dmg, at least the lore setting is coming back to its roots (sucks a time paradox was needed though IMO). The flying restriction is one of the best news I've heard from WoW for a long time.That and baseline flex raiding. So I will try out WoD but my expectations will remain neutral.